Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Mane y'all have now transformed this from #HomageGate to #TagGate.. Ruze has y'all contemplating life... :lol:

Pretty sure my BTP are fake now :lol: oh whale. I wore them once and they were too small. Kind of glad I couldn't find a buyer for them since the authenticity is in question now

iirc it was mentioned elsewhere (eg asphaltgold fitting room) that the sizing differ for model speed, iii, v, respector since fall 2016. Hence their tag for 2015 vs since fall 2016 might differ.
For fair comparison, shouldn't we use the same batch of tags(year)?
#justsaying

iirc it was mentioned elsewhere (eg asphaltgold fitting room) that the sizing differ for model speed, iii, v, respector since fall 2016. Hence their tag for 2015 vs since fall 2016 might differ.
For fair comparison, shouldn't we use the same batch of tags(year)?
#justsaying
Thats why i ask for pics of 3.1 tags (and possibly mais)

I just think Asics just made more pairs. Lots of brands do it. Even recently In 2016 I've seen random Asics releases of the last 2 years appear on some store websites (including 25 anniversary releases). Asics also changed the sizing slightly on shoes in 2016 so that might explain the different tags. How did the seller get 200+ pairs? The sneaker industry is super shady in general so Nothing really surprises me

I honestly just find it extremely odd that a shoe using sooooooooooo many different materials and textures can be faked THIS good.

Legit perplexed

IF indeed they are fake...

Last edited:
My F&F shipped

So those Homages are fake or legit?!!

Get the notifications on Facebook or what? Since it's not your typical order, just wondering because I'm still waiting.

And legit in my mind, shouldn't have to do this much work to prove a shoe is fake, this is kind of insane now.

Last edited:
But why would they produce more in 2016??
Yeah, one mystery at a time. We gotta see if any other 25th anniversary Asics were produced in 2016. 

So far....my Boston Tea Party's were produced in 1/2016. See if ya'll can find any others.

Ruze has sold RF's Sebago's over the year's too, though. There's probably some kind of relationship there.

Production runs for limited/exclusive shoes "out of nowhere" can happen at a moment's notice. (Nike has an official VIP process for this, actually). New auth/un-auth production run isn't overly surprising.

Why Ruze? Why Homage's? Why now?! Was RF involved?! Did RF ever acknowledge only 1990 pairs of Homage ever? (I remember him vaguely replying to a tweet like "aren't all 25th pairs1990?" which isn't a direct answer.)

Sneaker smoke and mirrors, man...

I just think Asics just made more pairs. Lots of brands do it. Even recently In 2016 I've seen random Asics releases of the last 2 years appear on some store websites (including 25 anniversary releases). Asics also changed the sizing slightly on shoes in 2016 so that might explain the different tags. How did the seller get 200+ pairs? The sneaker industry is super shady in general so Nothing really surprises me
What 25th anniversary shoes have you seen in 2016?

:rofl:

at this point im not sure you guys will ever get the bottom of this. Part of you will always say they're fake after the tag fiasco, but the other part of you thinks they're real just by looking/holding in hand and doing the normal eye test (besides that guys that flat out think they're fake)

Last edited:
Ehhh. My pair is getting returned either way. I'm not risking holding on to a fugazi pair. Oh well. 

seeing a size 10 ST on GOAT for $675. I feel like anything under 7 is good, at least with what sellers are asking for

Ehhh. My pair is getting returned either way. I'm not risking holding on to a fugazi pair. Oh well. 

This is me. I really wanted them to be real but for $400 and there are so many other things coming out, I'm fine with returning these

ASICS logo on both these pictures are weird

even with that being said its crazy how close to retail those homages look 
sick.gif
 B grades if you ask me

Last edited:
My F&F shipped

So those Homages are fake or legit?!!
congrats man! hopefully we should all see shipping today as well, surprised you got a notification that early haha

just curious, what's the weight? even though the collectors boxes are nice, man they take up too much room haha im hoping these come in just a standard box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom