Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Congrats to all who are getting F&F shipment notifications. Anyone else still waiting for an email from UPS? I haven't gotten anything yet, still waiting on mine. Hoping to get some funds to help pay for STs.
Check your spam folder for F&F confirmation email. Thats where mine was at

The multiple FSR's is slightly fishy but I wouldn't be surprised if it was legit. Remember that "lost shipment of product" that got one NTer's Golden Ticket Unicorns canceled? I have family and family friends that are heavily involved in manufacturing in SE Asia and boxes and shipments of goods are known to disappear but they just write it off cause they're making so much money it doesnt really matter to them.

Plus Asics more than any other brand I know seems to have limited and collab product pop up randomly. Not just 1 or 2 pairs like the Bruce Lees and not quite FSR's but decent size runs.

Just in the past few months I've seen:

Medics in size 8 through 12 or so on Bait

3 or 4 sizes of the HAL 25th on Bait

Smaller size run in the Black and Grey RC's on Asics

Decent size run of the Alife Kayanos on Asics

Several sizes of the FP Kayanos on FP

so for the people who have gotten their homages already, what are you guys doing? Looks to me like a total toss up either way
ohwell.gif

I'm not worried about not getting my money because I'm like triple covered. The problem is if I want a questionable pair of shoes in my closet that is going to be part of my personal collection. 

I'm not worried about not getting my money because I'm like triple covered. The problem is if I want a questionable pair of shoes in my closet that is going to be part of my personal collection. 
Agreed, for those that purchased, I don't think its a money issue. It's more of an ethics-type question of having an iffy pair, whether rocking or stocking, in ones collection. I wish you guys the best of luck! 

I'm in the group of, they look legit enough, but why would asics all of a sudden start a new production run of shoes that were supposed to be a limited run/release? If they end up being legit, hit me up when a FSR of Koi's and Squad's show up 
laugh.gif

I have 2016 BTPs. It's not uncommon for asics, or other shoe companies, to start second production runs.

I have 100% confidence these were made in an asics factory. We're these unauthorized? Who knows. B-grades? Who knows.

I think the most likely scenario is a second batch was made for whatever reason.

Agreed, for those that purchased, I don't think its a money issue. It's more of an ethics-type question of having an iffy pair, whether rocking or stocking, in ones collection. I wish you guys the best of luck! 

I'm in the group of, they look legit enough, but why would asics all of a sudden start a new production run of shoes that were supposed to be a limited run/release? If they end up being legit, hit me up when a FSR of Koi's and Squad's show up :lol:

The thing is. They are legit. They were made in an asics factory. We just don't have a story to tell us why. And we probably never will.

My 2016 BTPs corroborates the fact that multiple runs can be made. Same with the multiple 2015 runs of BTPs that I posted about.

To say they are unauthorized/3rd shift pairs is not necessarily accurate. Nor saying these are authorized b-grades or outlet pairs is accurate as well.

The only thing that we can say with certainty is that these were made by asics in an asics factory in the year 2016.

Last edited:
If they are fakes they are certainly the best asics knock offs any of us have ever seen. by a long shot. 

im confident they are real, like others have said, why choose such a complicated shoe to knock off.

kois/FPs/SGs would seem to be a more viable option if one was looking to replicate a high priced GL3 

Last edited:
I hope they are real for walls sake and the whole thing is pretty interesting. This pic posted by @Techno  does not look good though unless they are indeed B grades

So the "Made in Vietnam" parts check out. After more research, those codes are probably production dates. Of the ones I check, they were all 2-4 months before release which makes me believe they are in fact production codes. Except for the Colette GL3 which was made the same exact month it was released
laugh.gif
Don't know this for certain, but I'd tend to say the first three digits would be the factory origin. 

Bingo man! Also had **** delayed in hodgkins, il. First holiday season I have ever had packages delayed.
I don't think anyone has gotten an actual email, yet. We are all checking our ups my choice. check yours to see or if you don't have it sign up for it.
Repped, thanks for the input. Just checked and sure enough the shoes are arriving tomorrow. Hoping to sell them at a decent enough price to help pay for ST 2.0s, only pair I really wanted. Too bad my size itself is a unicorn size...

I hope they are real for walls sake and the whole thing is pretty interesting. This pic posted by @Techno  does not look good though unless they are indeed B grades
That is definitely off on that pair but if you look at @chowfun89  pair from Ruze of the Cove toe they match the heel shape of the originals almost exactly. Could be a flaw of the B grades and why they weren't released.

Last edited:
Best pics I could find of fake WTF's and they are not in the same stratosphere as what Ruze sent out.

someone should ask the campout what he thinks, just show him the comparison pictures and ask if he believes if they are real or not, dont bring up the listing or the thread 

New message from: victorioussales22  Top Rated Seller(93,094PurpleShooting Star)
Hello again,
We can tell you that these pairs came from Asics, with 100% certainty. We don't know if they were produced during off shifts, etc, but we can say that they for certain, that they came from Asics. Even the master cases that they came to us in, were clearly marked with the model number and the "Asics America" wording. Along with this delivery, we had also received a set of the Gel Lyte Miami Pack and a few other models, all that was from Asics.

We have been in the footwear industry for over 10 years and know never to deal in or even take the slightest risk with anything to do with authenticity. We are a legitimate business and make sure we vet our products carefully.

I hope this helps, and wish I had more to share with you. Thanks again!

New message from: victorioussales22  Top Rated Seller(93,094PurpleShooting Star)
Hello again,
We can tell you that these pairs came from Asics, with 100% certainty. We don't know if they were produced during off shifts, etc, but we can say that they for certain, that they came from Asics. Even the master cases that they came to us in, were clearly marked with the model number and the "Asics America" wording. Along with this delivery, we had also received a set of the Gel Lyte Miami Pack and a few other models, all that was from Asics.

We have been in the footwear industry for over 10 years and know never to deal in or even take the slightest risk with anything to do with authenticity. We are a legitimate business and make sure we vet our products carefully.

I hope this helps, and wish I had more to share with you. Thanks again!
Miami pack?!

Back
Top Bottom