Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I sent an e-mail back asking more about the process. Obviously I don't want to lose $410 when they decide to say they're fake and cut them up. I may not even be able to send mine in since I'm in Canada...

Any American volunteers? lol

Quick question, would it be a bad idea to use protectant like repel from Jason markk on the ST 2.0? I've used it on the sages and wcp with no issue but just want to be sure

^ i dont think so, at least i havent seen anyone post any proof to that.  i think someone just half mentioned that and people rolled with it..

again, why would he put them in the fashion show if they were?

Last edited:
Kith finally decides he wants to ship these salmon 3.1 after 10 days later and after my wife said she is not interested. Who TF wants these MFs sz8.5. Retail + shipping.

Thanks Kith.

Last edited:

I sent an e-mail back asking more about the process. Obviously I don't want to lose $410 when they decide to say they're fake and cut them up. I may not even be able to send mine in since I'm in Canada...

Any American volunteers? lol
so they won't just say if its possible or not? I feel that sounds like they are saying its possible that more pairs went out & stuff..

eehhh they actually released and had to be paid for, i wouldnt consider them f&f.  especially when you compare those to how the gel mai f&f released
"Friends and Family Loyalty Program"

Ron's words, not mine.

just sayin'

man so many shoe releases this time of the year, i swear. im pretty sure just this fall alone i copped more shoes than the entirety of last year

F&F Gel Mais came in. If they were my size I'd definitely keep them, but 11.5 is too small for me and I should've tried for a 12. They're actually quite nice and easily my favorite of the three Legends Day color ways. My box also came with all the extras as well, including the carabiner. 

F&F Gel Mais came in. If they were my size I'd definitely keep them, but 11.5 is too small for me and I should've tried for a 12. They're actually quite nice and easily my favorite of the three Legends Day color ways. My box also came with all the extras as well, including the carabiner. 
did you order a 11.5 in the 3.1s/gel mai's from legends day? just curious.

mine still hasn't shipped yet welp im bout to get shipped a size 6

did you order a 11.5 in the 3.1s/gel mai's from legends day? just curious.

mine still hasn't shipped yet welp im bout to get shipped a size 6
I did order a size 11.5 in the Salmon Gel Mai- too snug for my liking. A 12 would fit better. I could probably rock these but I'd rather sell them while I can. 

Back
Top Bottom