Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Damn. Of course someone buys my SG's on stockx the day after I come home for Christmas. Now I have to go all the way back to get them 
mad.gif
isn't there a vacation mode now? 
laugh.gif

I received my Crater Anorak from Kith. The thing is so nice it almost made me forget that they cancelled my Core hoodie! Lol  Definitely the best quality item I ever received from Kith clothing wise. People on the fence wondering about sizing I am just over 5'10 and 150 lbs and ordered a medium. Thing is very light weight which I love! It fits me perfect on the arms, shoulders, waist but is just slightly long. The jacket also gives me just enough room to wear a sweater or light weight hoodie under it. Extremely satisfied though!
Got pics? Curious to see what the crater color looks like IRL without a Kith filter.

im 5 11. 206.53453 and the large should be fitting me good.

my brother tried it on and said it had some room to layer.

Got pics? Curious to see what the crater color looks like IRL without a Kith filter.
the product page pics shows how it looks IRL. I think unless people are taking pics in broad daylight, it'll be hard to capture the true color better than the product page pics

Any info on Kith City or Kith Beach from Kithland?
yea, kith city collection dropped already. they started dropping stuff from the city collection the day of kithland. kith beach is available now at kith miami (i believe) and im gonna assume will hit the website in the spring.
Colette Madison jacket was insane
was it? i didnt even try to get anything from that drop, passed on it all.

Last edited:
If you have big arms and shoulders you might be struggling in a large. The jacket has a side zip which you can adjust to loosen it up a bit in the waist and it should be long enough. Hope it works out for you since its a really nice jacket.
He's 155

yea, kith city collection dropped already. they started dropping stuff from the city collection the day of kithland. kith beach is available now at kith miami (i believe) and im gonna assume will hit the website in the spring.

was it? i didnt even try to get anything from that drop, passed on it all.
kith beach dropped also too right? that was the swimming trunks and beach related shirts right?

kith beach dropped also too right? that was the swimming trunks and beach related shirts right?
it dropped in-store at kith miami but hasn't hit the other kith stores or online yet. will probably go up online late spring

so im ready to take an L on the ultra boosts, but when are they actually releasing? im +6 hours from new york, so is it 6am on the 23rd or 6am on the 24th? 

Back
Top Bottom