Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got my size 11 #teammanual 
pimp.gif

Made a half assessed attempt to swing back for the Trail Boost and struck out.... I think I'll regret that in the future....

Wait so am I the only one that didn't see the ubs pop up on the front page like people said would happen? I mean I expected links to be switched, but i had to go to mens>shop now> then i got to the here we go page
i actually got the link off the main page, they were up there for 1 second, literally, and was able to click on it and go to my size.  then site crashed.  but i did cop just had to keep refreshing the page all thruout the checkout process.

first the columbia drop, now this....thanks kith!

I failed but I'm lucky to have friends who look out for me. Thanks for the assist homie, you know who you are

TOLD y'all they were gonna switch up the links..

anyway, nice to see we all copped. cant wait for this thread to get quiet again lmao

here's stock #s for the UBs:

4 - 40

4.5 - 54

5 - 86

5.5 - 109

6 - 141

6.5 - 177

7 - 185

7.5 - 514

8 - 595

8.5 - 712

9 - 744

9.5 - 753

10 - 743

10.5 - 731

11 - 713

11.5 - 507

12 - 423

12.5 - 3

13 - 305

14 - 7

I got my pair but couldn't come thru for my homie flatfoot. Crashing left and right and had my order with the jacket messed up 

Well, sort of good news is that my friend got 2 9s. Like he said he didn't even want 2 but he got an order confirmation for 2 pairs. Is his order going to get cancelled? He said he'd give me a pair if both ship :/ 

Ughhh I literally did everything wrong. Was paying attention to the part of the homepage with the shoes and was ignoring the banner. i saw the Trail Boosts pop up but I kept refreshing thinking there was a delay. Finally found Shop Now on the banner and then was easily able to cart pairs in various sizes but kept getting errors and couldn't complete checkout. Man I whiffed this one.

Back
Top Bottom