Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

woah man chill with the hostility.

and would be nice tbh, bring back uber rush x kith
Didn't mean to come across like a **** but it's pretty crappy to see people that won the raffle crying about a 90 minute trip to get them when there's tons of people that would go through a lot more to land them but didn't even win the lottery. Hell I already have a pair but entered the NYC raffle bc I'm in DC this week. If I won, I was going to make the drive to NYC bc my boy back home wants them really bad. I was going to oop them to him. So yea seeing people cry about a 90 minute trip is a joke.

roll.gif

This thread attires all kind of people haha 

Don't take this thread seriously. Lots of kids and guys who hate new enthusiasts. When they see that you got a pair but you haven't been in the thread for a while they decide to troll you lol. I can't explain the reasoning behind it but it happens a lot on the Adidas threads. In their eyes if you haven't been around here since the beginning you don't deserve the shoes. 

This is what's wrong with our society!

persons with entitlement issues. someone who feels they are ent*tled to something simply because they exist, typically with no desire to work towards their goals.

Didn't mean to come across like a **** but it's pretty crappy to see people that won the raffle crying about a 90 minute trip to get them when there's tons of people that would go through a lot more to land them but didn't even win the lottery. Hell I already have a pair but entered the NYC raffle bc I'm in DC this week. If I won, I was going to make the drive to NYC bc my boy back home wants them really bad. I was going to oop them to him. So yea seeing people cry about a 90 minute trip is a joke.

Dumbass question but would anyone know if kith NYC accepts discover card? I know some streetwear shops don't, please let me know thanks

Back
Top Bottom