Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ubs and pink verado anorak came in

Ubs are obviously dope...unexpected thing is the anorak...i mean i was expecting it to be fly but geez this thing is instantly one of my favorite jackets, fit, craftsmanship, materials color, etc...all top notch....super worth 200

Last edited:
2016 was my condense and refine year.

2017 will only be 10-15 pairs purchased all year.

Tracking down older pairs and random pairs that release if I want.

I've sold off my entire collection twice in my life.

Back in 07 150+ pairs

Back in 12 300+ pairs

Now I'm fine with with my current 120-150 pairs.
damn i have like 40-some pairs and im trying to slim down lmao idk how you had 300 at one point. or how you even have 120+ now. i want to (eventually) get down to maybe 30 pairs max but im honestly struggling to get rid of one or two more. one day i want to get rid of one shoe, the next day i want to keep them. but im trying to tell myself if i even considered selling them, it's probably for the best to get rid of them because subconsciously i dont really want them.

i did pretty good last year with not buying shoes. think i copped 2-3 pairs total before september hit and i swear it was like every weekend i was buying a pair because something crazy dropped that i "had to have". im gonna try and keep it to like 5 max this year, im legit running out of room. not looking forward to the RF collabs this year if im trying to stay at 5 or under 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:

boy you knew she got the soda and cup for you 

lol 
lol yeah i sent her specifically for those but she completely surprised me with the linens and pin

:D really happy right now

they're 10.5 instead of 10 but i'll make them work

lol yeah i sent her specifically for those but she completely surprised me with the linens and pin

:D really happy right now

they're 10.5 instead of 10 but i'll make them work

mvp right there :smokin

in other news, my kith UBs have been in "pre shipment" on USPS since Dec. 31st. I know technically theres only been 2 business days since then but its a little strange.

Anyone in the Eugene/Oregon area, have you guys had bad weather lately? Thats what the dude is blaming it on.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on my TB to ship.. my order has been in process status since Saturday... The Good Will Out also hasn't respond to any email I sent them on a Monday... where's the customer service at?

What do the GT-2 Rose Golds look like in person? I'm seeing some pictures where it's almost like a light peach, and others where it's much darker. 

What do the GT-2 Rose Golds look like in person? I'm seeing some pictures where it's almost like a light peach, and others where it's much darker. 

It depends how worn they are, DS look amazing. But that suede gets ugly quickly with wear..

to the guy who said the 6month no purchase challenge?

i am taking part in that

kith made me max out my ccs this year, no more spending until next summer for this guy

Back
Top Bottom