Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can someone possibly help me out with some sizing info on older Kith hoodies? I've got the itch to grab a Cap'n Kith and/or a Rugrats.

I'm 6'0 170 and typically wear a large in hoodies that fit slim, but for Champion and similar fits, I wear a medium.

Any help appreciated greatly.

Can someone possibly help me out with some sizing info on older Kith hoodies? I've got the itch to grab a Cap'n Kith and/or a Rugrats.

I'm 6'0 170 and typically wear a large in hoodies that fit slim, but for Champion and similar fits, I wear a medium.

Any help appreciated greatly.

tyler4 tyler4 This is what kith has for the measurements:

View media item 2291476View media item 2291477
Not sure about the champion fit, but I got my normal sweatshirt size and they fit TTS maybe a tad bigger.

Last edited:
Thanks man. I went through all their sizing but the problem is they don't list chest sizes on all hoodies. The length puts me at a medium though. While I'm probably overthinking it a bit, being a true size of in between medium and large, makes it a little trickier than just hearing they fit TTS.

interesting. im sure they'll be a pain to get anyway.

i think its time I start looking for a new pair of UBs :smh:

yea, although the UBs weren't too difficult a few weeks ago, who knows. thought it would be a lot harder tbh.

but im surprised there hasn't been any other 2017 leaks yet for kith shoe collabs. i remember we knew about the colette collab and the gt cool express's almost a year in advance. other than the kith x off white boots (if they are even still dropping)

Last edited:
Kith is going to look a lot different in terms of marketing this year

boost drop is done. lets get away from these boost babies please, they make me want to puke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom