Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hope that makes folks concentrate on the gear instead of the shoes lol... wishful thinking

Just going off what people are saying in the thread... I guess there's still time for a raffle... I can't imagine they want to deal with the fiasco that would be FCFS especially in NYC... but who knows... RF loves the hype...

Kith's IG post highlighted that there was only 1K Diablos but mentions nothing about the number of GL3s which leads me to believe there will be significantly more than 1K available... Could be wishful thinking...

why not less than 1,000 pairs ?

raffle was meant for people only on the subscription list but people were able to share the link to everyone
And that is an exploit?

Nope.

Anyway you can always get entered in a raffle just by emailing second chance at kith.

You guys go through great lengths to claim "exploits" and "hacking"

And that is an exploit?

Nope.

Anyway you can always get entered in a raffle just by emailing second chance at kith.

You guys go through great lengths to claim "exploits" and "hacking"
If a system that is supposedly set and in place gets taken advantage of (exploited)....then yes

just in time for the big day  
happy.gif

I'm only going after the clothes but 100 units per style is not really giving me that much confidence..

I'm only going after the clothes but 100 units per style is not really giving me that much confidence..
You'll be fine as long as you get right on at 11.

99% of the traffic will be going for the shoes first and then clothes if they want any.

If a system that is supposedly set and in place gets taken advantage of (exploited)....then yes
The system is that they send out emails to subscribers, and if you don't receive the email then you email second chance. This isn't really an exploit since anyone can sign up to be a subscriber.

Anyone here win a raffle using someone else's link?

Yes...twice fnf have hit off a link i sent them...

The system is that they send out emails to subscribers, and if you don't receive the email then you email second chance. This isn't really an exploit since anyone can sign up to be a subscriber.

The "exploit" is theres no real verification like snkrs draw or adi confirmed....super easy to sign up mad entries ....its an exploit albeit one that does not require hacking skills lol

Cofiirmed FCFS at BK. There's some hypebeasts posted up but not sure if they're camping. Doesn't look like it. There's maybe 6-7 heads huddling like a football play lol

Been a while but does anyone remember if the shoes dropped on the same page as the clothes for the legend's day drop? I'm pretty sure the shoes had their own page...

Back
Top Bottom