Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ah gotcha, thanks for clarifying.  I assume it's the same for all the other pieces like the hoodies?  I only saw size XS or XXL for two of the colors.

ehh this was a bag of ****

but with how the asics aftermarket has been in recent times

and based on how mosad and salmon 2.0 drastically went down in price

lets see what this settles at

I got the same results, instant OOS. But to make matters worse, as I was refreshing, the order sheet popped up but I hit F5 again and lost it. :lol:

Man wtf.. can't believe I took the L.. got through to pay with CC 3 times and never was able to check out man.

If anyone can point me towards a size 10 around 500 or less lemme know

was refreshing the stock problem page for a size 10 and they eventually teased me with the checkout, then when i clicked submit, came back with the L ...

Man wtf.. can't believe I took the L.. got through to pay with CC 3 times and never was able to check out man.

If anyone can point me towards a size 10 around 500 or less lemme know
Really think they will stay around that?

Mossads can be had for like $350

Copped size 9 manually. No captcha or queue, got inventory issues after entering card info, kept refreshing and was eventually able to checkout. Did a practice checkout about 10 minutes prior.

Man, how is size 9.5 stock the highest and it went oos so darn quickly. F 
mean.gif

most common size thats why. 

I could probably check out 1 pair out of those 3 pairs of size 5 in 5 minutes later and still have no problems compared to you checking out a size 9 in 5 seconds

Last edited:
Really think they will stay around that?

Mossads can be had for like $350

people already have these volcanos up 450-500 i just checked

and shipped pairs aint even come in yet lol

resell wont be too high it seems

damn shoes ran near 300 as is

Back
Top Bottom