Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm thinking of selling my 10.5 but not sure.
Sell them to me for $300. They'll be going to a good home! 
happy.gif

this is the wrong day to cop resale guys.....dont let the hype get the best of you....once all the online pairs are shipped....resale will DIP DOWNWARDS....and eventually creep back up...but highly recommend you dont pay resale now unless you getting under 4 and really cant wait....my 2 cents

Considering trading my sz10 green V2s for a 10.5 [emoji]127755[/emoji]. The v2s are half size too small for me anyway and are lightly used. You guys think anything should be added on either side to even it out?

Just sell the V2 and buy a volcano.. bet you have a bit of money to spare after.

Considering trading my sz10 green V2s for a 10.5 [emoji]127755[/emoji]. The v2s are half size too small for me anyway and are lightly used. You guys think anything should be added on either side to even it out?
yeezys played out

this is the wrong day to cop resale guys.....dont let the hype get the best of you....once all the online pairs are shipped....resale will DIP DOWNWARDS....and eventually creep back up...but highly recommend you dont pay resale now unless you getting under 4 and really cant wait....my 2 cents
^this. people in panic mode 1 hour after release

some fiends 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom