Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Where's Joelom?

Keith is hiring a new photo editor and I do t want some dweeb getting hired. We need you to apply

Ruze got a 20% off coupon going on right now. ~$75 for da Sebago Ponchos. Might need for da office

I'm a product designer. Def not gonna downgrade to take photos for a web store. Movado pays too well.

Curious of what kith pays though....
designing watches for movado must be easy af

blank faces with that crystal dot all day lol

Let us know which models you have designed. I'm always randomly in the market for a watch. Would love to support a fellow NTer

designing watches for movado must be easy af

blank faces with that crystal dot all day lol

way more to it than that dude haha.
I work on their license brands though. Lacoste. Tommy Hilfiger. I've done stuff for Coach and Ferrari too. Plus something projects.

Let us know which models you have designed. I'm always randomly in the market for a watch. Would love to support a fellow NTer

Pretty much all the lacoste watches and a fair share of Tommy Hilfiger. The older stuff I worked on for Movado and stuff are probably out of store.

I'm a product designer. Def not gonna downgrade to take photos for a web store. Movado pays too well.

Curious of what kith pays though....

How u da movado plug but not help your boy JPS????

way more to it than that dude haha.
I work on their license brands though. Lacoste. Tommy Hilfiger. I've done stuff for Coach and Ferrari too. Plus something projects.
lol im just busting balls

but honestly, the last "new" thing i saw movado do was that Bold collection

lol im just busting balls

but honestly, the last "new" thing i saw movado do was that Bold collection

I figured haha. And you would be correct, sadly.
We did edge too. But that was with a "famous" industrial designer

Need some Ronnie influence....

MAYY on their website. Varies from 15-25% depending on the product
Repped! Got em for $45 shipped 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom