Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

Especially in miami
for real.
im in jersey. i can't even wear a button up during summer here without dying. 

def need a track suit for those nice summer days by the pool.

Fish tees are dope but meh on the rest. So much long sleeve stuff. Ain't nobody down south trying to wear long sleeves, even at night. It's 85 degrees at 10pm Ronnie.

not really feeling anything in the summer collection tbh. as of now, passing on all.

but those NBs tho 
nerd.gif
 /in

I completely understand everyone on the long sleeve terry, but terry shorts in the summer are :smokin

If I wear a 12 in SNS x SS, 11.5 in PK NMD (Could get away with an 11 but I prefer the extra room) can I wear a 12 in the Kith Purecontrol UB? Or would 11.5 be okay? Prefer extra room to snug.

In for one of the tees too, and definitely those flips flops...what was the pricing on those in the past?

Dont get the slides....I kept looking at them in Miami and NYC...The quality is super trash....Employee even went to see if he can find me flawfless ones n gave up. He agreed quality is trash...Theres gluestains holding in the seams n etc...They will rip...price was 35-50 or something

Last edited:
They do look pretty cheap, the "leather" strap is the only nice looking part of it but if they're not going to be comfortable then I'll pass ugh..

its because everyone is trying to make slides nowadays. I still wear nike ones because I can send it back if it rips. 

not a fan of the first summer drop and NBs.

I'll wait for the Late July sneakers 

Back
Top Bottom