Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

man, grey is starting to grow on me alot. I dont need 2 pairs so I really gotta make a decision. Its just the classic NB color and I have no grey NBs.

Last edited:
wow that shiny plastic looks so cheap and out of place. i'm guessing some of it is the lighting in those photos but just why ronnie why.

edit: heh they remind me of those pull tabs on plastic milk carton caps

Last edited:
blacks looked great with kith filter. now the in hand pics making me reconsider my sights. leaning towards greys. blues are nice but the neutral grey is the most versatile even with the interchangeable logos.

blue and grey def the best. the kith filter makes the grey's look amazing. 

still mad that Florida residents have to pay tax though. adds $10-20 to every msrp. know know how you NY guys have been feeling. 

anyone have an idea on sizing? TTS is what i would assume as asian made?

Last edited:

still mad that Florida residents have to pay shipping though. adds $10-20 to every msrp. know know how you NY guys have been feeling. 

Everyone pays shipping. FL and NY pay taxes.

Easy no look pass. NB for me is all about quality and these right here looks hella cheap. The interchangeable Ns are cool though, but without that just ew.

still mad that Florida residents have to pay shipping though. adds $10-20 to every msrp. know know how you NY guys have been feeling. 

yes, TTS. i forget who (if i find who, ill link it) but someone from Kith that i follow on IG said they run TTS

Last edited:
the kith filter is some wizardry
laugh.gif
 almost had me considering a grey pair

Back
Top Bottom