Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Grabbed Navys from Kith but now I wish I grabbed Grey too. Kinda look like Peter Parker's beaters from the new flick 
laugh.gif

I believe they were 420s tho 

bet ron pulls them and restocks later for kithmas or something with them. he wont leave them up if they not selling out. 

180 for 574s....you're crazy paying that for those clunky looking NBs.

In fairness the new model IMHO is far from clunky thus the updated design. The pricing is where i stepped off the train and not being in love with them. If I keep telling myself I'm buying less and just wearing what I got then it has to start somewhere. Here is as good a spot as any.

In fairness the new model IMHO is far from clunky thus the updated design. The pricing is where i stepped off the train and not being in love with them. If I keep telling myself I'm buying less and just wearing what I got then it has to start somewhere. Here is as good a spot as any.
I'm totally with you, glad to have resisted too.  But to be fair, I struck out on DSM, lol.

I will never pay more than $100 for an Asian made NB.  I own 5 pairs of Asian made and the quality is always lack luster.  These will be had for under retail for those patient as someone said before.

180 for 574s....you're crazy paying that for those clunky looking NBs.

they actually look clean and streamlined, it's just the price for a non US or UK made NB.

are you guys sure they don't ship to Canada? Tried checking out until payment method and it was fine with my address.

I will never pay more than $100 for an Asian made NB.  I own 5 pairs of Asian made and the quality is always lack luster.  These will be had for under retail for those patient as someone said before.

To be fair there are Asian made NBs that are built perfectly with nice materials.
Just never buy the split suede ones and you're good.

But I agree, I only buy USA ones...

Back
Top Bottom