Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I agree that the exclusivity of these tees is ridiculous but if you want to stop people from reselling these tees at crazy prices stop buying them from resellers. Easy as that. Take the L and move on. It's just a t-shirt.

I agree that the exclusivity of these tees is ridiculous but if you want to stop people from reselling these tees at crazy prices stop buying them from resellers. Easy as that. Take the L and move on. It's just a t-shirt.
Nobody is paying crazy resell though. These are bricks for a reseller.

Them.jpg
Us.jpg

Foreal unless they're making local deals retail + ship from kith + ATC fee + ship to you puts total cost at around $85 and I'd be surprised if anyone's biting above that price

I really want one of the sailing Ts so I'm willing to pay $75. They're probably losing money on that after eBay or Grailed fees but *shrug*

Someone will bite when during Yeezy season

boost babies like to be matchy matchy. they gotta make sure they have all the kith clothing to go with their kith boosts.

im just happy I havnt actually wanted one of these logo tees.

4 years with 111 posts, prob reselling the shirts himself.
So since I have a low post count I'm a reseller? Nice logic. I don't come on this forum everyday to say "Copped.", "How come my order hasn't shipped yet?", "How do these shoes fit?", or some ****ty gif to beef up my post count. When I do post it's usually to help someone or provide leaks for upcoming NB's.

I was a member at Crooked Tongues and SoleCollector for many years before they went down so I am by no means some noob.

All I was trying to say is that there wouldn't be resellers if people didn't buy from them. If I don't get something for retail I move on.

IMG_1898.GIF
because less posts = reseller? so that would mean you've never resold a thing, with your ~7k posts and all huh ....

lol you come to your boys rescue?

We merge to a new platform and this thread has been infiltrated with new posters who can't take a joke.

IMG_1898.GIF

lol you come to your boys rescue?

We merge to a new platform and this thread has been infiltrated with new posters who can't take a joke.

dont know him...dont know u....wait wait..lemme guess....ur reply is another "joke" ....new NT platform...sos tho lmao

Sand Box Logo is the only one I wanted and got so far. Just need an olive CW now

Back
Top Bottom