Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Copped the NY stuff gotta rep the Knicks...

Just tallied it up and official over $10k spent at KITH... they should send me a pin or something

Don't get me wrong. Cool to see him finally do something that he should've done a long time ago. Not to hate but he's a bit of a hipocrite. If I could find the articles I would post but I'm not gonna search what I already know. A while ago he said he wouldn't work with Nike bc he likes to work with brands that aren't well known or that people Aren't into anymore, (what he did with asics bc no one more was wearing them until he came into the game and starting putting out colorways at david Z.) basically trying to resurrect brands which is cool. My problem is when the first ecp dropped, their is a video of him saying he chose the "dolphins" colorway bc he hated the Miami heat. Now my thing is other than lebron, why would u hate the heat? Its just weird to me. And their were countless times he hated on lebron and the heat. I've been a fan of ronnies for a while but this has me thinking a little. Might not be an issue for most but I pay attention to the little things like that. That's like action Bronson coming out and working or collating with Michael Jordan kinda when we know dude hates MJ lol[/Q
Not sure if you follow basketball but Heat vs Knicks was a huge rivalry way back before LeBron was even in high school.

And the interview regarding RF not working w companies like Nike stems from when he was in David Z when Nike wouldn't give him a glance.

He grew and his business grew.

While I don't like most of the products he puts out, his marketing and hustle is something u gotta respect

Don't get me wrong. Cool to see him finally do something that he should've done a long time ago. Not to hate but he's a bit of a hipocrite. If I could find the articles I would post but I'm not gonna search what I already know. A while ago he said he wouldn't work with Nike bc he likes to work with brands that aren't well known or that people Aren't into anymore, (what he did with asics bc no one more was wearing them until he came into the game and starting putting out colorways at david Z.) basically trying to resurrect brands which is cool. My problem is when the first ecp dropped, their is a video of him saying he chose the "dolphins" colorway bc he hated the Miami heat. Now my thing is other than lebron, why would u hate the heat? Its just weird to me. And their were countless times he hated on lebron and the heat. I've been a fan of ronnies for a while but this has me thinking a little. Might not be an issue for most but I pay attention to the little things like that. That's like action Bronson coming out and working or collating with Michael Jordan kinda when we know dude hates MJ lol
not sure how old you are but if he's a Knicks fan this might be a reason why he doesn't like the heat.
2d63be231288b7d875bdf59ebbfd780c.jpg

Notice he used Knicks and Lakers but not Heat colors for the Kith Sport merch shirts. Seems his hate for the Heat remains.

And the interview regarding RF not working w companies like Nike stems from when he was in David Z when Nike wouldn't give him a glance.

He grew and his business grew.

While I don't like most of the products he puts out, his marketing and hustle is something u gotta respect
i think it's fine ppl change their minds. sticking with your convictions when you were younger is foolish.

yall see how much Oberg talks about wanting to move to LA?

Back
Top Bottom