Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Cats want you to be there wild early for pickups. If my size is sold out by time I get there, I will be beyond enraged. Going for the Animal print joints.

Cats want you to be there wild early for pickups. If my size is sold out by time I get there, I will be beyond enraged. Going for the Animal print joints.
I wanted to get there at 8 and leave by 8:30. I have to get there at 8 to enter eventually by 10 after people have gone before me. Meanwhile, there’s plenty of gear sitting in BK. No thanks.

anybody know how the process will be at the new store tommorow? i picked up my wrist band tonight but forgot to ask the procedure for tom...is it a FCFS for all with wrist bands or does the # they gave you the # you line up in?

You should have a number on your wristband?
anybody know how the process will be at the new store tommorow? i picked up my wrist band tonight but forgot to ask the procedure for tom...is it a FCFS for all with wrist bands or does the # they gave you the # you line up in?

The number is where you'll line up at

Wait, huh? The number isn’t your place in line?

I wanted to get there at 8 and leave by 8:30. I have to get there at 8 to enter eventually by 10 after people have gone before me. Meanwhile, there’s plenty of gear sitting in BK. No thanks.

What group were you in? Store opens at 9.

i was group b, got number 53 and they told me to get there at 730 and store opens at 9. So if its lining up by # then idk why i would need to get there that early

First time posting in this thread. Just received my black and purple Kith flight hoodie. And the quality is by far the WORST I’ve ever had when spending $100+ on clothes. This hoodie should’ve cost $60. If that! I’m really debating on selling this hoodie to a friend I’m on bad terms with for below retail. I know no one is gonna even pay retail after looking at this in person.

Kith Treats Tee Shirts & Hoodies. Saturday.

BEE600A5-38A2-42A6-AB20-E53B84A83CE4.jpeg

51E6CF94-EB26-4A0E-82BF-F74716FA781A.jpeg

Yo.

I don’t heavy wear my stuff.

I barely wear my stuff.

For **** to peel after one cold delicate wash and then air dry - is a joke.

I won’t be swindled into that again.

No idea, website is built with Squarespace as well which doesn't offer an ecommerce option AFAIK. I assume they will put up hyper links on their website to ATC through Kith.com and checkout on Kith

EDIT: Ecommerce is available on Squarespace, so they could do it through Kithtreats

No idea, website is built with Squarespace as well which doesn't offer an ecommerce option AFAIK. I assume they will put up hyper links on their website to ATC through Kith.com and checkout on Kith

EDIT: Ecommerce is available on Squarespace, so they could do it through Kithtreats
So no sock jig?

Back
Top Bottom