Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not going to lie, I’m sitting here awake and decided to try the app for the rose golds.

Was prob going to be a gift to my brother or a pass along to someone here.

Anyways, the app is toilet can soup.

People that:

A. Having the app should take order over desktop

B. Account frequency of shopping and saved size should take order.

Snkrs used to be great when it was iPhone only.

Snkrs is garbage now.

Kith continued their trend of going straight to the can of garbage soup with this app.

Not going to lie, I’m sitting here awake and decided to try the app for the rose golds.

Was prob going to be a gift to my brother or a pass along to someone here.

Anyways, the app is toilet can soup.

People that:

A. Having the app should take order over desktop

B. Account frequency of shopping and saved size should take order.

Snkrs used to be great when it was iPhone only.

Snkrs is garbage now.

Kith continued their trend of going straight to the can of garbage soup with this app.
SNKRS was great when half the country couldn't use it? Come on man, you have to see the flaw in that logic. It was great for you, but that doesn't mean it was great.

SNKRS was great when half the country couldn't use it? Come on man, you have to see the flaw in that logic. It was great for you, but that doesn't mean it was great.

Android user?

Upset, I see.

Footlocker apps do not create a level playing field, it goes by shopping frequency and money spent.

Apple and nike have a working partnership, of course they would cater to that segment more than another.

It’s business.

If android only worked for snkrs, I wouldn’t complain, id just buy a Burner android phone.

snkrs absolutely sucked IMO. i signed up right when they first announced it and never got a code at all. mad ppl ate while i starved and saw everyone else's W's.
i'm still salty over that, lol. fwiw i used an iphone at that time.

Are you really gonna wear these Lebrons???

Wait, Are you really gonna try n flip these Lebrons??? Lmao

Your losing either way!

Android user?

Upset, I see.

Footlocker apps do not create a level playing field, it goes by shopping frequency and money spent.

Apple and nike have a working partnership, of course they would cater to that segment more than another.

It’s business.

If android only worked for snkrs, I wouldn’t complain, id just buy a Burner android phone.
Not upset at all. Just pointing out your logic is flawed by personal bias.

I want no part of any system that will cater to resellers that buy 100x more product than you or I do.

Not upset at all. Just pointing out your logic is flawed by personal bias.

I want no part of any system that will cater to resellers that buy 100x more product than you or I do.

I agree with you, and I know you agree with some of what I said.

Just saying it differently.

All love to the Florida northern bro

Are you really gonna wear these Lebrons???

Wait, Are you really gonna try n flip these Lebrons??? Lmao

Your losing either way!
I'm wearing mine. I got concrete tho and I feel like it'll be easier to wear it with whatever. Ima look ill in the griselda hoodie...

I agree with you, and I know you agree with some of what I said.

Just saying it differently.

All love to the Florida northern bro
Yea I'd be cool with a system where everyone that spent $500 with Kith this year got bumped to the front of the queue or something like that. I just don't want a system where the chode that pays for an ATC every week to buy the Monday shirt/hoodie so they can flex on ig and then sell it to break even on the ATC costs has an advantage over me. That's all.

Love back your way as well. Hope the baby is doing well. Those first couple weeks when they are hungry every 2 hours are a doozie. It gets better soon though. I just went through it 2.5 months ago so if you ever need to vent or I can help in any way, you know how to get at me.

Does anybody know if the concretes come with kith straps as well? There aren't any pics that show them.

Yeah if you wanted these last night it was a breeze, the early email link was key. I had all 3 in my size 11 at like 1202-1203

Last edited:
The rose golds were definitely more limited

I couldn’t check out on that pair but I could check out on the Concretes easily after the Rose Gold were sold out in my size

Lebron 15's are a beautiful shoe. Amazing silhouette. The Rose Gold 15's are the best colorway so far.

This is coming from someone who doesn't care for basketball shoes anymore let alone the LeBron line (except the 1's/AZG's).

That's all.

If you missed on the rose gold lebrons don’t worry they’ll be under retail or close to retail in a few weeks on StockX or goat just like every collab Ronnie has had this year

Back
Top Bottom