Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

upload_2018-2-8_8-9-47.png

giphy.gif

Was walking around Naples (Italy) today and saw a few stores selling fake Kith. Asked if they were real and they said yes. Hoodie for 50 euros.

Yeah this SoftServeBoi mascot needs to go away, but something tells me it's only the beginning

Lebron's are always so big and bulky. They look good on him but he's a massive human being. It's a tough silhouette to work with bc of that but I think RF dd a good job with this part of the collection. They aren't for me but I respect the design.

didnt realize there was a black version of the 15s. knew about the other 3 though.

ok this collection >>>>>>>>>>> the 1st one

These aren't for me, but the collection is beautiful. Took a tank-looking sneaker and made it aesthetically pleasing.

these make me wanna sell my supreme x nike shorts from the foamposite drop.

if ronnie can charge 180 for these ill assume i can charge guap for a used pair of preme jawnz

$180 on the shorts? damn..

This part II is serious tho..need the black/floral lifestyle pair..

I was disappointed last week when I saw the price of the l/s tee but it wasn't embroidered. I assumed it was just the regular iron on. It's not though. The black letters are a velvety material. It's still iron on but it adds some texture so it's cool.

Back
Top Bottom