Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

2018-04-10 16.42.50 HDR-resize.jpg

Does anyone have the measurements for the kith Monroe denim jeans?

I have the size 34, they fit pretty TTS. They are slightly stretchy (in a good way). I bought them in store, suggest you do the same if you happen to live close to a location. That's why I'm still holding off on the Mercer cargo as their sizing info is super vague

1. White
2. Blue
3. Blue
4. Red
5. White
6. Red - idk maybe white bc red doesn't have the sleeve logos?

I gotta pass on mostly all that collection. Racing stuff from Bait looked better IMO

I'm considering getting some Ksubis from Kith with my refund credit. Not much a fan of anything else on the site in that price range and I've heard decent things about them. Anyone have their jeans? Would you recommend? Maybe I should wait for a second delivery or the next season.

I forgot who was talking about it, but Reigning Champ 2-pack tees are on sale at Eastdane.com. Comes out to like $35 a shirt v. $50 each.

I forgot who was talking about it, but Reigning Champ 2-pack tees are on sale at Eastdane.com. Comes out to like $35 a shirt v. $50 each.
That was me but several said they run kinda small. The XXL Kith fits me right. If RC runs smaller, I'd need a XXXL and RC doesn't have that. That's the main reason I mess with Kith so much. It's big boy friendly. I'd mess with other brands if I knew they'd fit.

I have the size 34, they fit pretty TTS. They are slightly stretchy (in a good way). I bought them in store, suggest you do the same if you happen to live close to a location. That's why I'm still holding off on the Mercer cargo as their sizing info is super vague
Thanks. I wish I could try them on first, but I don’t live next to a physical location. Im normally a 28 waist. I normally have to size up. I have big thighs so skinny slim fits can be hit or miss for me.

Im running Boston on monday, and it looks like we’re supposed to have rain all day. Might have to pull out the Run Set jacket and stunt on everyone :lol:

jackets were sitting, now theyre magically moving

odd

was debating picking up as a gift but sizes gone now, oh whale

Back
Top Bottom