Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You can’t cop unless you have a bot or paid for a slot.... But even with that I don’t understand what’s the point, it’s not even like their clothing resells for a margin lol

xxl yellow was last to sell out. I keep getting a notice to put in text authorization code. Is there anyway to bypass this to save time?
If you're using the app, you can't really bypass the two-step, it's pretty much that or a captcha on a computer (pretty sure being on a computer is faster though, their app is trash)

You can’t cop unless you have a bot or paid for a slot.... But even with that I don’t understand what’s the point, it’s not even like their clothing resells for a margin lol
This is just wrong. I am 100% manual and I've bought about 10 tees this year, most being Monday releases.

You’re buying an odd size at XXL though. And the releases depends on what’s being sought after. Like this was a dope Monday program T in a very long while. When they first introduced the program with the classic logo I would agree with you as I kept hitting but ever since tasks and bots ran up on it ,it declined to a losing battle to never hitting.

You’re buying an odd size at XXL though. And the releases depends on what’s being sought after. Like this was a dope Monday program T in a very long while. When they first introduced the program with the classic logo I would agree with you as I kept hitting but ever since tasks and bots ran up on it it declined to a losing battle to never hitting.
They also make less XXL than the other sizes. It's still possible, you just have to be prepped and ready. Add something to cart about 30 minutes before drop and get all the way to checkout screen. Then go delete it out of cart. That helps get you through the captcha at release time. Have you cc info saved to autofill. Have your 3 digit # saved to your clipboard so you can just control + v it into the slot instead of having to type in each number. Little things like that make the difference. Start refreshing at about 10 seconds left on clock bc sometimes, like today, they drop with 3-4 seconds left on the clock.

I’ve been sleeping on gear just trying to graduate in a few weeks but lord knows I’m pissed at all the kith treats pieces I’ve missed out on

Also anybody feel the brand has been running really big over the last 8 months bought 2 medium long sleeve T shirts last time I was in LA and I swear they fit like a big Large smh

I’ve been sleeping on gear just trying to graduate in a few weeks but lord knows I’m pissed at all the kith treats pieces I’ve missed out on

try poking around on stockx and ebay. you can usually scoop up kith stuff for close to or under retail that broke resailors can't manage to sell. you would think they would learn eventually, but people are pretty dumb.

resailors
kith-capn-crunch-collaboration-01.jpg

Got the EEA Trail Boost in from Kith. Took awhile. Like this model a lot but the shoe is large and I need to half size down....pissed since I’d just swap them on stockx if they were remotely close to retail (bidding is way under). Kith hits you with the online credit for returns.....

Was just watching the (no-longer) boostgod vlog and the dude pretty much bought all the pieces from the kith racing drop

Saw the jacket in person the other day and was surprised it’s actually pretty dope. Online pics vs in person are worlds apart on it.

Back
Top Bottom