Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

8BC3E087-30A9-456D-BDDA-AD9BEAB96C39.jpeg
Unds these today

man why are these Kith tees so damn thick? Unwearable this summer in Houston.
Some are like that but all aren't. The Treats cereal boy drop was much thinner. I wear it way more than any other. I really wish they'd give a heads up as to what blank they use before the release bc I agree, some are just too thick. They are like shortsleeve crewnecks smh. That Treats shirt is super soft and comfy though. Description said 180 GSM while most others say 250 GSM so I might start looking at that.

Some are like that but all aren't. The Treats cereal boy drop was much thinner. I wear it way more than any other. I really wish they'd give a heads up as to what blank they use before the release bc I agree, some are just too thick. They are like shortsleeve crewnecks smh. That Treats shirt is super soft and comfy though. Description said 180 GSM while most others say 250 GSM so I might start looking at that.

good call. I'll start looking out for that 180! I love my burgundy BG tee, and Kith coke, but way too thick.

good call. I'll start looking out for that 180! I love my burgundy BG tee, and Kith coke, but way too thick.
I wish they still had the 2017 Monday Program pages up bc I'd like to go back and see which ones are 180, if any. I'd buy any I could find bc I really do love that Cereal Boy shirt. So comfy.

if the that americana drop is 180 i still have it in the cereal box unworn. i think u got the pink and i got salmon

are these BG shorts plain with no branding? cant see any from the pics. I bought the shorts during the first collab and they are REALLY nice.

are these BG shorts plain with no branding? cant see any from the pics. I bought the shorts during the first collab and they are REALLY nice.
Looks like there some branding on the backpocket, I really want a pair too but for $160..

Last edited:
I know Soho rarely picks up the phone but around 2:30pm, still Monday program x Bergdorf hats, tee's, various sizes on track jacket/hood/shorts/pants still available.

Yeah the purple is dope...but what vision? Can I get a pair of those Kith beer goggles somewhere :tongue:?

Back
Top Bottom