Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Missed out on copas because of work, should i jump in 300 resell now or wait for pairs to be delivered and possibly get them lower?
Thoughts?

Anyone who went in store today did you see a lot of shoulder bags? I completely forgot about them during launch and they sold out mad quick.

Been contemplating for months. I think I’ve come to the decision that I’ll never wear here enough. Time to close this chapter
BC3C711B-7642-4CA0-A99D-9999FD5958D5.jpeg

Been contemplating for months. I think I’ve come to the decision that I’ll never wear here enough. Time to close this chapter
BC3C711B-7642-4CA0-A99D-9999FD5958D5.jpeg
That was also my decision to sell my salmon toes and mossad for dirt cheap

I never wore them, and that box was taking up so much space in my little *** closet

Anyone’s still waiting for shipping on the Aces? I know it’s been 2 days but my shorts shipped, the aces tho say “unfulfilled”

Man idk. they looked trash af in person. didnt even bother asking for sizes

All depends how much stock the US actually has.

For a sneaker that sold out with the quickness online, and was available in stores, I don't see much videos or pics online from the in-store pairs. Wonder if stock was low or people just ain't feeling them like that since it was said that these were still in Kith stores in Soho.

Back
Top Bottom