Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I honestly dont think theres a solid answer to give. The sizing always changes depending on the piece.

Reactions: You
Anyone been in store recently? I'm looking to get all of the JFK l/s but a few are sold out in my size online. I have pink and the grape but I want all of the others. Iron and sea turtle are sold out online.

Just came in, worth the ticket. 20181026_150741.jpg 20181026_150610.jpg

hey guys, anyone ever seen a size tag like this before?

its the gt2 x rf brazils

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2018-10-26 kl. 23.44.50.png
    Skærmbillede 2018-10-26 kl. 23.44.50.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
hey guys
looking to buy this pair of gt2 brazils. they have BR sizing both on box and in the shoe. on box is a tag from cartel 011, and they were apparently sold as part of Kith's pop-up store during the world cup. anyone who can confirm the BR sizing on pairs sold at the pop-up? thanks

them Keith x JE go hard af. i copped on the last Keithmas and was geeked

I was really happy to complete the set. Might have to go after the blue pants next. Escobar's have been my favorite sweats I've owned.
same here man. i have the OG black and grey jawnz. i eventually wanna cop a pair of sand/dune or olive

It was a projected video on a brick wall haha must likely building the hype.

And yeah first 20 people to dm arablincoln got a free wallpaper lol that shiitis getting outta hand

This was the free wallpaper
831968D4-EA7E-4248-99BA-76A261EDDFA4.png

Back
Top Bottom