Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

lol you folded fast! I saw the orange, but would rather wait for the Kith Edits L/S tee to go down on StockX.
haha I was comparing it to that one too. The back on the Edits is just too much for me. I do like the front though.

no one came through local for the oop? I have three sitting in my cart...
Na, not yet. I went ahead and copped the plum and the beige one. Still need the grey and the olive. I'm just going to live in JFK's all winter. Perfect shirt for Florida winters.

Was there ever a time where a Kith shoe was exclusively for Kith but released on some other website?
A Kith collab? I can't remember which one it was but there's been one in the last year or two.

The mint green Asics, can't remember the name, was one. It wasn't a Kith collab but they pub'd it as a Kith exclusive. I remember people buying them bc they thought they'd get access to something else but it didn't happen. That shoe ended up all over the place and Ronnie finally addressed it saying it was an exclusive to Kith in women's sizing.

That said, I wouldn't expect to see this Kith 4d anywhere but Kith.

I think you’re referring to the India ink cw Asics GL3 Kithstrike, that followed the cockatoo, which a few thought would result in some sort of pre-buy. Similar to the Cockatoo Kithstrike GL3 (which did result in a pre-buy for the SG 3 or 3.1), in that both were cleverly worded as ‘Global exclusive’ or something to that effect. But ended up showing up elsewhere in Wmns sizing.

one of the new balances dropped elsewhere despite being Kith exclusive I can’t fully remember
May have been the Americanas

Are there release dates or even a full lookbook into the newbalances to be released?
Haven’t bought a pair of NB’s in forever I’d love to cop one for fall

Been a minute but Ronnie cooking up some badass stuff for fall look book...Navy peacoat is fire!

On ohitsteddy ig, Ronnie Fieg and the boostgod just had a bit of an argument on these 4d aspen mids

It’s in his post clowning Ronnie fieg , argument is in one of the comments

On ohitsteddy ig, Ronnie Fieg and the boostgod just had a bit of an argument on these 4d aspen mids

Those shoetuber types are morons. I hope they have other life plans once that fizzles out.

That guy is such a fool. I dont watch his videos but I did see one where he went to the Aspen drop. He met Fieg and literally introduced himself as Boost God. Fieg looked at him sideways. What grown man introduces himself as Boost God? Clown.

where is it?

Edit: Got through to the new launch page, made an account, carted an 11, but you can guess the rest

Back
Top Bottom