Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Between here & the Futurecraft thread I’m seeing a decent amount of winners on NT. Seems like majority of pairs went to the online raffle.

This sweater hoodie thing is nice. I assume they'll be Greg Lauren prices, not Kith prices?
Def Greg Lauren prices

Screenshot_20181104-232836_Instagram.jpg

Grabbed the L/S. Didn't notice it was 250 GSM when I checked out. First Monday Program I've taken part in. Been wanting a simple clean Kith logo shirt for a while. Hopefully I don't hate the 250 GSM.

Grabbed the L/S. Didn't notice it was 250 GSM when I checked out. First Monday Program I've taken part in. Been wanting a simple clean Kith logo shirt for a while. Hopefully I don't hate the 250 GSM.
It's a nice shirt, just super thick. Like damn near crewneck thick. I live in Florida so I don't need super thick shirts that often. If you live somewhere it's cold, I'm sure you'll like it.

I missed the long sleeve. i was two tabbing. captcha didnt show, I got the page to enter my CC, hit order and it brought me back to the address page to do captcha. Didnt even know I wanted it until 5 minutes before the drop so im not mad.

damb im the opposite. i liked the thicc blanks.
Yea to each their own. Just too thick for the heat down here. Plus I dont like how they get kinda fuzzy after a wash. I dont even dry them and they still get kinda fuzzy. I like the 190 gsm way more, but that's just me.

Cream sweater is the only piece I like. I wouldn't wear the other stuff if it was given to me. Just not my style. 1/2 crewneck, 1/2 denim jacket? What?

I generally like their flannel pieces, not their 2 style pieced together stuff. But I always miss their sale and when I do catch one, its not the piece I'm willing to drop $700 on

Back
Top Bottom