Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Gonna swing by my local Kith soon, don’t know if it’s too late but I’m sure most people are messing with the Jordans today.

Very nostalgic collection, just want the bar lol let me know if anyone’s in need of anything I’ll see what I can grab.

So I thought I was one of the lucky ones because I got the email, then during the next two days both of my boys got them. Either a lot of people passed, didn’t see the email, or they released a ton. Either way I’m glad I gotem

Damn I won’t be able to cop on the 21st doing a double. See if I can get them on the aftermarket. Those pink 997s are fire. All iterations. Hopefully they aren’t tooo much on the resale

If anyone wants the pink 997s in a 9.5, lemme know quick. Got like 2 more hours to purchase. I want them but I need a 9

Edit: Taken

Last edited:
Got the UA 997 OG. Think I’ll get the Nonnative 997 OG and call it. If I get any of the others, my disorder on completing the sets will take over.

Last edited:
how hard will these be to get? never really messed with kith before. I think I need those nonnative fusions

how hard will these be to get? never really messed with kith before. I think I need those nonnative fusions

Be on the website at launch and you'll be fine, especially for one of the fusion pairs. They might fake a sell out 30-60 minutes after release, though.

Can anyone with the 997s comment on fit. I typically size down for NBs and not sure if I should on these or not

All very nice choices by RF! He's very good at making subtle hits....The tan version reminds of Cncpts x NB 999 Seals, which I have a pair.....May try for a fusion pair of purps and pink....

Def want tan 997’s. Never had any of his nb collars but i sure wear the hell out of my cncpts rose gold 997’s

you guys don't think these will sell out instantly but then sell for under retail on stockx like everything else lately?

i want a pair, but i'm debating whether to try this wed or just wait for brokebois on stockx.

Back
Top Bottom