Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got the email for the non native OG pair in my size

Damn. Really want them but really shouldn’t be buying more shoes
Errr

Getting a 9.5 UA 997 in today but need a 8.5 or 9. Anyone willing to help out?

Last edited:
52B4A574-657D-4BE9-B584-2AF1A693B76A.png
Ohhh ronnie blessed me with an invoice after all... og pinks..yeah the pair I wanted!!!

So I bid on stock x for the kith nonnative 997. At the time there was no pic of the shoe. I thought I was bidding on a 997og Well my bid gets accepted and it’s for the 997s which I didn’t want. And now there is a 997 og listed but wasn’t there at the time of my bid. Is there anything I can do or am I stuck with these 997s’s. I generally get no where with stock x in the past with problems I’ve had with them. This prolly the last straw if they don’t cancel this order.

So I bid on stock x for the kith nonnative 997. At the time there was no pic of the shoe. I thought I was bidding on a 997og Well my bid gets accepted and it’s for the 997s which I didn’t want. And now there is a 997 og listed but wasn’t there at the time of my bid. Is there anything I can do or am I stuck with these 997s’s. I generally get no where with stock x in the past with problems I’ve had with them. This prolly the last straw if they don’t cancel this order.
The listing yesterday said 997s. There wasnt a picture but the description was right.

Last straw ? Sounds like you assumed and got it wrong . Never assume and don't pass blame kid

Crazy people are getting their loyal pairs and I haven't even gotten shipping :frown: either way that suede and mesh is looking real good bwood^^

Why does the tee have to be boxy and 280 GSM? I just want a normal tee to rock. Might be in for the mock neck and sweat pants though. They look better each time I look at them.

Back
Top Bottom