Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Four years after I had my Kith order cancelled for these, I finally got a pair and at 30% under retail. Shoutout StockX and some broke seller :pimp:
BA3A0AA9-137F-4819-A0B3-58A3CCFB4776.jpeg

Only bummer is getting them in the winter, won’t be able to wear them in these midwestern streets anytime soon but come spring, it’s on 8)

Four years after I had my Kith order cancelled for these, I finally got a pair and at 30% under retail. Shoutout StockX and some broke seller :pimp:

Only bummer is getting them in the winter, won’t be able to wear them in these midwestern streets anytime soon but come spring, it’s on 8)

Dope! I’ve been doing the same and picking up some old heat people are ignoring. Power to us!

picked these up in the summer for $190 off of ebay DS, wanted these ever since I saw them released years ago.

got the high-pile zip delivered today from the plug. it fits TTS, so i'm glad i was able to find a large. paid $300 shipped, and i'm not mad. still laughing at the guy that tried to charge me $600. what a jackass :lol: if anyone needs a medium in the chianti lmk....if Kith ever ships my order.

Don’t think the seller was necessarily broke

ASICS are dead in the “ hype” world
I just unloaded like 5 pairs for half what I paid

So are you calling yourself a hypebeast? Selling them because they’re no longer hype?
Everything anyone sells is because it’s not hype?
Or maybe because you don’t want those things anymore?
Or maybe because you want to minimize the amount of shoes that you have?

Edit. Trying to be cool. Have a happy New Years

Last edited:
B23BE5D2-917C-4FC1-AC3F-93504F204AD0.jpeg

Kithmas order touched down! Crazy that there were only 700 pairs made and there was still some retail pairs sitting around almost 3 years later.

Actually won the raffle in Kith Soho for these back then as well. Got some luck with this shoe I guess

Such a dope shoe. I have the salmon 2.0 and militia. Just missing these from the 5th Anniversary GLIII set. Hopefully one day the price is right.

SGs are one of the few ASICS I actually find myself still wearing today... The craftsmanship on them is far superior to any of the other made in Japan gimmicks... I actually had them on for Christmas but still completely missed Kithmas...

B23BE5D2-917C-4FC1-AC3F-93504F204AD0.jpeg

Kithmas order touched down! Crazy that there were only 700 pairs made and there was still some retail pairs sitting around almost 3 years later.

Actually won the raffle in Kith Soho for these back then as well. Got some luck with this shoe I guess
Nice. Still in a bit of disbelief I caught these and the aspens on Kithmas. Kinda makes you wonder what else they have sitting there at the NJ warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom