Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got my email too, hope I can at least get one pair of the 5/6 I'd like :lol:

200.gif

Didn't realize I had this many pieces I've never even worn until we moved and I went though it all.

20201122_113016.jpg

Same bro, I literally stopped buying from them like a year ago and still have so much unworn stuff.

I did buy the cardigan from this winter’s drop, which I will hopefully get around to wearing before it gets warm

Like others, I was fortunate enough to get the loyalty E-mail. I have a question for those who may know... If selected, will we receive an invoice for all three "favorite" colors? Or will we be selected for one of the three, I wonder? I picked three colors that were very similar and in all honestly, prefer one. Let me know your thoughts?

Like others, I was fortunate enough to get the loyalty E-mail. I have a question for those who may know... If selected, will we receive an invoice for all three "favorite" colors? Or will we be selected for one of the three, I wonder? I picked three colors that were very similar and in all honestly, prefer one. Let me know your thoughts?

You could hit on all three, one, or none at all. The selection was just a chance, there's no guarantee you will get an invoice even for one pair. At least that's what I think, I thought it said that in the email.

I got the "loyalty" email but never owned a pair of Asics in my life...let alone bought some from Kith.

lol i signed up and got an invoice for the dusty quartz. i dont even want that ****, just wanted to sign up for fun

Back
Top Bottom