Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i never looked into it that hard lol I don't get too attached to the inner workings of these brands

My tone may have come off harsh & I should have added an emoji lol.

But yeah same....been peeping Arabs page before I knew he was even employed by Kith.

lol all good, I dont keep up with kith as much as i used to but im glad i know now who does it.

But back to the monsoons, not a deal breaker I'll still rock at one point. Just wish the purple was a tad richer

Two other pairs came in and they actually sent the right pairs.
Anchor and Asteroid.
Almost a blessing in disguise they sent pyramid instead of genesis because I like anchor more than genesis and wouldn’t have worn genesis as much. Plus my brother snagged the pyramids.
A0168210-DD70-43EF-A575-3DF2D2C86CB7.jpeg

Of all the Palette's released, I'm not feeling the darker uppers on dark midsoles.

Lighter shade uppers/hues won from the 30 released, IMO.
I hear you. The lighter hues were definitely appealing at first and I knew those were the ones Kith-heads were after. Truth be told, I chose a light, a mid-range, and dark color. It goes without saying the Monarchs were my dark option. In certain light, the upper looks like a deep-deep vibrant purple and in other light it can look a slate color. The variation is interesting enough to be a banger in my book.

Lighter colors definitely accentuate the silhouette of the GL3 better, but I have no qualms of being a "purple sheep."

Anyone still waiting for their Lucky Charms items to ship?
not lucky charms, but i ordered a christmas sweater with that drop that hasnt shipped yet. it's the holiday season, their fulfillment center is probably mobbed rn (they dont have their own, they use bergen which a bunch of other companies use as well)

F-ing Kith sends me a Pyramid instead of Genesis. I doubt they can even replace/exchange them now.
at lease they sent you a pair, i got hit with the cancelation today on the one pair i ordered. to pour salt in the wound they shipped the $15 pair of socks($27 with ship/tax) that was on my order but cancel the shoes.

F778FA30-8844-4DCB-B115-AC2F7FB9BAD2.jpeg
Saddle came in today. Wasn’t too sure about this color way but I’m really digging it.

A3181054-98C3-477E-92B6-125633302837.jpeg
Rogue came in as well. Sorry for crappy pic but y’all get the drift. I wanted more of the hoodies but man.. price was steep and I couldn’t justify it at the time. Might have to scoop another on the after market once the holidays are over

I thought summit and plaster shared the same blue. At least it looked like it when comparing the pics of the summit and plaster asics.
15E3E774-3501-4FF9-8A1E-BD61721CF8D9.jpeg
60E7E0E0-F3D1-439D-9C2B-87EFE30B989C.jpeg C4437EF0-0227-42FC-8EA0-D4069E9BA84B.jpeg

was it helium that was on the plaster midsole?

Back
Top Bottom