Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

just picked up the vinyl for $100. I feel like once the vinyl community finds out about this, there will be no chance of me getting one. still on the lookout for the hypnotize hoodie.

Man I had the life after death tee and cap in cart and thought I completed the purchase. Then wondered why haven’t I got a notification from the bank or an confirmation email. Then I realized I forgot to hit “pay now.” Needless to say the shirt ended up being sold out and was only able to buy the cap. Oh well :angry:

680D56FA-8785-4EC0-B86F-57D457839A87.png

834279DA-1CBF-4C42-A896-3EDF919534BF.jpeg

After striking out the first time around, I’m really happy to have a piece from this collection. Also happy it’s not too heavy either. Whole reason I stopped buying their stuff lol. Quality is A1 of course.

Im still debating if i want it. My invoice still shows it in stock. I wear a lot of watches which is why G shock is a no for me lol

Someone passed along their invoice and I ordered. Thanks everyone and good luck to anyone going for it. I collect watches as well and while this will be one of the wilder ones I own, it’s my second g shock and both are kith.

7A845D15-6494-4A71-9CFC-482F126E1DDC.jpeg
Nice! I'm not much of a watch guy, just one that I want but it's impossible to get for anywhere close to retail (Rolex Pepsi) but I'm very tempted on this G Shock on Monday. Love the face but iffy on the band. I wish it was less busy, just one strip of the Kith down it.

Nice! I'm not much of a watch guy, just one that I want but it's impossible to get for anywhere close to retail (Rolex Pepsi) but I'm very tempted on this G Shock on Monday. Love the face but iffy on the band. I wish it was less busy, just one strip of the Kith down it.

Yeh I hear ya. Rolex game is nuts. Have to buy a lot of bs to finally get good stuff. My plan is to swap the band with one from last years release - probably the white band.

Back
Top Bottom