Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

20210323_120530.jpg
20210323_120701.jpg

20210323_141619.jpg

Attachments

• 20210323_141329.jpg
    20210323_141329.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
What are your thoughts? Mine still hasn't shipped. Definitely not for everyday wear and the band is too translucent for me so I'll definitely be swapping it, but the dial looks more eye-catching than last years.
I love it, it's definitely different and screams look at me, the strap doesn't bother me and can also be swapped with the white band from the rose gold drop.

I love it, it's definitely different and screams look at me, the strap doesn't bother me and can also be swapped with the white band from the rose gold drop.

Did you get the “zine” with yours? Mine didn’t have that. I’m on the fence for this one. It’s definitely loud, but maybe too loud for me.

CollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollabCollab

|l

I know it's the bread and butter for lots of brands, but this is getting so old and boring for Kith.

Been a while but I actually copped the tees from this drop. New workout shirts for hitting the heavy bag. I miss Jim Lampley, Larry Merchant, George Foreman, and Emanuel Steward.

Ronnie will collab with anyone on anything at this point, starting to feel a lot like the downfall of Bape. I actually like the rainbow tee, I’m old enough to remember HBO sports, but not for $85.

Glad to finally see them start to realize they need to reward loyal customers. Better late than never.

Ronnie will collab with anyone on anything at this point, starting to feel a lot like the downfall of Bape. I actually like the rainbow tee, I’m old enough to remember HBO sports, but not for $85.

Glad to finally see them start to realize they need to reward loyal customers. Better late than never.
The $85 (x2!!!) did hurt a bit lol, but I haven’t bought any Kith in a long time and this definitely struck the nostalgia with me. I wish they were as active with the loyalty program when I was more into the brand.

I mean, he been doing that the past 5 years. Brand appeals to sneakerheads who like hype limited collabs with logos. Sneakerheads who outgrow this phase move on to ALD lol.

The $85 (x2!!!) did hurt a bit lol, but I haven’t bought any Kith in a long time and this definitely struck the nostalgia with me. I wish they were as active with the loyalty program when I was more into the brand.

Yeah, spending as much money as I did with them over the years and seeing them do nothing to stop bots and personally never hitting a raffle pushed me away from the brand. I haven’t bought anything from them in forever, but if they had been doing this for the last 5 years I’m sure that would be a different story. They had the resources and data to do this kind of stuff all along, should have been giving customers who supported you early on and bought non-hyped items access instead of just throwing them up on the site to get gobbled up by bots.

Yeah, spending as much money as I did with them over the years and seeing them do nothing to stop bots and personally never hitting a raffle pushed me away from the brand. I haven’t bought anything from them in forever, but if they had been doing this for the last 5 years I’m sure that would be a different story. They had the resources and data to do this kind of stuff all along, should have been giving customers who supported you early on and bought non-hyped items access instead of just throwing them up on the site to get gobbled up by bots.
I want to say at one point more than 50% of my closet was Kith apparel. Things like a loyalty program seemed like a unicorn to obtain, and a good portion of that closet was resale bought. I started disconnecting from the brand when their collabs went a little more designer, and then like you said, just seemed to be with everything and everyone. I got so jaded with the brand I ended up selling almost everything (kept the NBs). I can’t bring myself to buying anything from them that is overly branded. I only have the Ouija board hoodie and long sleeve because that game messed me up in my youth, and now these shirts to remind me of HBO boxing. If they do an HBO boxing drop with velour track suits, I’m here for it, but very rarely am I even looking in this direction, and more so hanging out at Mulberry with Teddy and co.

some of you guys expect way too much from these brands, see something you like? buy it! don't like it, keep it moving. I doubt Ronnie is going to apologize for kith not going in the direction you might think would be better to personally suit your needs and taste. no shots at anyone, just stating my opinion.

Didn't realize I got the loyalty email yesterday, but I wish the tee wasn't $70. I just can't bring myself to spend that for a screen print, as much as I loved/miss HBO Boxing.

Not sure how much they are really awarding loyalty. I got the email on both accounts and I’ve only purchased two monday program items ever.

Those Clark’s are delicious.

But I’m guessing sizing will be all over the place.

Do you guys have any opinion into it ? Will like to try for my size.

Back
Top Bottom