Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Congrats dude!

Did you just get this? Wondering if it’s still going out.
I was chatting about this with some peeps and we definitely see something of a competition between Ronnie and Teddy. Great to see the Kith loyalty program revived, and customers finally getting these types of rewards.

Last edited:
I was gonna complain about not getting EA but then realized that I never copped his clarks. It was sebagos i copped lmao

congrats fellas!

I was chatting about this with some peeps and we definitely see something of a competition between Ronnie and Teddy. Great to see the Kith loyalty program revived, and customers finally getting these types of rewards.

yeah Kith definitely stepped their game up in response to what other brand like ALD are doing to make sure product lands in loyal customer’s hands. Glad to get access but really wanted that F&F pair, it was my favorite of the bunch.

yeah Kith definitely stepped their game up in response to what other brand like ALD are doing to make sure product lands in loyal customer’s hands. Glad to get access but really wanted that F&F pair, it was my favorite of the bunch.

Excuse the ignorance, which one is that ?

Maybe the white pair on his feet in the promo pics. Hoping it's a salmon toe colorway those would be 🔥.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210414-191628.png
    Screenshot_20210414-191628.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
I definitely don’t mind if there is a friendly rivalry here. Hopefully that means loyal customers will continue to get rewarded. It’s been long overdue, but it’s here now and appreciated!

I’m a “member” of the Kith x NB program and that’s been a huge win.

ALD has been blessing with their NB collabs as well. We need more of this!

Friday goals
1618448333560.jpeg

anyone know what retail is in EU on the new clarks? both kith cs on twitter and normal cs were completely useless and didn't know jack

Back
Top Bottom