Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got the graham shorts in dusty mauve because they were the cheapest shorts LOL. Gonna wear them a lot this summer.

i got the moroccan tee also but in mauve. also got the mauve jordan shorts + battleship paneled shorts. i like that jacket/hoodie combo piece, but too hot for late spring/summer, hoping they come out with more fall-appropriate colors in the future

These are really amazing in person. Creep sole worries me about their longevity but the materials and extras are top notch.

04E27C48-AAD0-4880-A91B-D460FB3A4956.jpeg

These are really amazing in person. Creep sole worries me about their longevity but the materials and extras are top notch.

04E27C48-AAD0-4880-A91B-D460FB3A4956.jpeg
They look super premium brother, I would’ve copped if I wasn’t so tunnel visioned with the ALD drop. Even though the crep sole shows wear, it still lasts a long time and remains comfy! Hopefully more colorways to come!

They look super premium brother, I would’ve copped if I wasn’t so tunnel visioned with the ALD drop. Even though the crep sole shows wear, it still lasts a long time and remains comfy! Hopefully more colorways to come!

Yeah, I got early access or I would have probably missed them too. I’m sure there will be a bunch more opportunities to grab a pair through the rest of the season.

Did anyone get the magazine mailed on the clarks release? Is that F&F or did that go to everyone who has purchased on Kith?

I don't think you'll be disappointed, I skipped on the polo thinking that the material would be too hot for Florida 😫.

the set is FIRE. really glad i got the dusty mauve color....lol im in Houston....lets see how hot it gets! haha

Back
Top Bottom