Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

238C4B31-E1E8-4298-BB51-E3D7FCE7A197.jpeg

Yeah I was able to score the green bandana joints but i was pretty quick. Decided a couple mins later to try for the moonglow pair as well but they were sold out. Happy I was able to get my top pick tho.

anyone going in store in la? considering dropping by...wanted the multi colored bandana slip ons but those looked like the first to sell out.

Anyone still waiting on their pair to ship?

Kith don’t usually take this long

edit: lol nvm tracking just popped up on UPS app

Last edited:
Anyone one know why they canceling the order?

"Many thanks for your recent order at our online store. We regret to inform you that we have not been able to process this order. This has now been cancelled in our system and any charges made will be reversed. Should you still wish to make this purchase, could we kindly ask that you make a new order at our online store. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience."

Going TTS for the v3 is hopefully the right choice. Love the loyalty program.

V3 fit huge IMO, they are one of the few shoes and especially NB that I can size down on. I went TTS on the Stray Rats and couldn't do it, even with thick socks. Hope they work for you though, every foot is different!

V3 fit huge IMO, they are one of the few shoes and especially NB that I can size down on. I went TTS on the Stray Rats and couldn't do it, even with thick socks. Hope they work for you though, every foot is different!
Thanks, if these do not fit I'll oop my 9.5 and recover the funds at least. Learning experience.

Grabbed a pair size 11, hopefully it fits... Just checked on the link again too and it's live and still in stock it looks like?

1623022951999.png

hmm looks like it's releasing tomorrow for the monday program. wonder why they haven't dropped the 990 v2 from a couple of months ago yet (didn't say it wasn't releasing to the public)

Got my email at like 1:30 this afternoon and ordered when I saw it about 45 mins later. So far no problems with my order, hopefully it ships.

Back
Top Bottom