Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

For Wild Card Wednesday....

20211006_111538.jpg

ITFDB
:nthat:

I would like the fall line so much more if he didn't throw big logos on everything. Ruins it for me.

does anyone know how the corduroy hoodie fits? would a small fit an average 5'11"? these sizings are all over the place

How’s sizing on the Williams I? I’m a 35, so I’m between a L and XL depending on fit. I don’t trust their measurements lol

What's wrong with that?
Nothing - I just find it odd that all of a sudden in the last year or two every boutique has a vitiligo model. It's like the condition du jour for fashion directors lol. You'd think from their photo shoots like 15% of the population has the condition, and I've seen maybe three people in public with it ever, and that's after having lived in NYC and Boston for over 10 years.

Nothing - I just find it odd that all of a sudden in the last year or two every boutique has a vitiligo model. It's like the condition du jour for fashion directors lol. You'd think from their photo shoots like 15% of the population has the condition, and I've seen maybe three people in public with it ever, and that's after having lived in NYC and Boston for over 10 years.
I hear you, I guess I just don't really look at it all that much.

Back
Top Bottom