Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wonder if they’ll do a loyalty release tomorrow ahead of the early access QR code.
Isn’t the QR code essentially the Loyalty Program release though?

Yeah I’m really curious what tomorrow will bring. They haven’t mentioned on any of their social media’s what’s gonna drop.

Quality is great on the Ginza hoodie. The hanger and pin were nice additions too.🔥
86C1D22E-772D-4DC2-8507-4E203D14DB13.jpeg
67A96F1C-18EC-4E19-9997-3C7542EE43A2.jpeg

I have a feeling it will be the jacket he is wearing on the cover. But i sure hope not as a Lakers fan. Lol

My guess is still both pairs of the asics drop. RF tweeted that they sold 10k of the books so if they wanted to guarantee a pair for each person they would have had to make a ton of these. 10k pairs seems insane for asics but with it being the 10 year anniversary it’s not out of the realm of possibility. Either that or they drop the asics and the NBs and you only get to chose 1 pair.

Better be the NBs... hard to choose just 1 if they have a limit. Would be a toss up between the V1 and V4

My guess is still both pairs of the asics drop. RF tweeted that they sold 10k of the books so if they wanted to guarantee a pair for each person they would have had to make a ton of these. 10k pairs seems insane for asics but with it being the 10 year anniversary it’s not out of the realm of possibility. Either that or they drop the asics and the NBs and you only get to chose 1 pair.

Don't see him dropping 10k pairs of Asics, don't think it's any shoes. If it is will be Knicks black af1. Reasoning being the link says "collection". Don't see Asics being part of a collection but hopefully I'm wrong.

The book is not a guarantee you’re gonna get what you want. It’s a guarantee you will have access. Ronnies loyalty products often times DO sell out before everyone who has access gets a chance.

It felt too quiet for something big to drop today. Ronnie like's to hype things up either indirectly or directly. Soon come.

Back
Top Bottom