Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

what did he give the people that posted the shoes?

mad i missed out on whatever it was, i still have the gl3 but theyre at my parents house 1500 miles away and couldnt get a photo of them to prove it.

did i miss out on anything good?

09DE54CF-0323-45E1-86C0-1C23EF1542C3.jpeg

I actually walked by the Soho shop today. Line was past the store to the end of the block. Same with Aime Leon Dore. I couldn’t be bothered lol. Saw a few people, non-employees, walking around soho with the latest ginza. Seems to be the more popular piece from the collection. Definitely a personal favorite too.

what did he give the people that posted the shoes?

mad i missed out on whatever it was, i still have the gl3 but theyre at my parents house 1500 miles away and couldnt get a photo of them to prove it.

did i miss out on anything good?

they just sent an email instructing you to make a video to show that you still have the shoes, then they'll send out a link for zoom meeting. no idea what the gift will be. maybe early link to get the GLV.

Is the QR code in the KITH book done for?

The way it read in that first email a while back, it made it seem it could be used in the future a different release(s).

Anyone know?

man im still upset i didnt get an email, i was tempted to just email them the video over the weekend anyway, see what happens, but i recorded it and forgot to send it lol

I was hoping they would send loyalty emails out today but it seems like those might be for the people who got the emails and not just giving them a free pair like he made it seem on his tweet, cause that’s what it sounded like to me.

Just got a zoom email for tomorrow morning. Feel like this is gonna be weird. Hope it’s worth it.

got email as well. its during the time i get ready for work, and drop off the kids. will probably have it on and not pay attention to what going on.

Back
Top Bottom