Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Received the loyalty email as well and although you can't purchase both pairs under one order, you can go back and order another - the email does say "limited to 1 colorway per customer"...

Mind posting the email? Curious what's it for. Previous Asics purchase?

fieg.JPG

went back for leather backs in a separate order. i guess we'll see what happens to those of us that tried both.

think we'll get the Asics or whatever we copped from the book pre-order first? :lol:

"In efforts to ensure everyone has a fair chance to purchase a pair from our Black Friday Loyalty Program, you will only be allowed to purchase 1 (one) pair. Customers who purchase Salmon Toes will not be able to purchase Leatherbacks"

hmmmm.....

"In efforts to ensure everyone has a fair chance to purchase a pair from our Black Friday Loyalty Program, you will only be allowed to purchase 1 (one) pair. Customers who purchase Salmon Toes will not be able to purchase Leatherbacks"

hmmmm.....

Didn't notice that was on the product page..good thing I didn't place another order for the Leatherbacks.

FSR still on both pairs..

Was surprised to see a loyalty email in my inbox. These weren’t really on my radar, but I’ll take a stress free pair of salmon toes. Thanks Ron

email says you needed to have purchased a RF Gel Lyte V specifically

hmm never got a loyalty email but it did allow me to cop (i did buy every gl5 tho). got salmon toes, goin for leatherbacks on friday

Went for Leatherbacks first, just got the cancellation email for the second order of Salmons despite using different payment method. Guess I'll just have to do it the hard way on Friday >D

You saying you got a link? :nerd:
Someone posted this earlier but they took it down. It will direct you to a 404 Page Not Found if you don't have access though.

Went for Leatherbacks first, just got the cancellation email for the second order of Salmons despite using different payment method. Guess I'll just have to do it the hard way on Friday >D

Same, didn’t think they would go through and actually cancel second orders.

See y’all Friday morning

Back
Top Bottom