Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Someone posted this earlier but they took it down. It will direct you to a 404 Page Not Found if you don't have access though.

Thanks man but got hit with the 404 ;(

Thanks man but got hit with the 404 ;(

Kick in the door, waving the four o' four.

biggie-smalls-the-notorious-big.gif

What a week! Finally picked up the New Balance 1500BSG on sale that I have been stalking for months. I also hit on a PS5 from the Walmart restock and now picked up the Salmon toe GLV! I know I'm in the extreme minority but I like the GLV more than the GLIII so this is great! Really happy with this EA program. It's all i want just a chance at a pair. I'll of course be going for the leatherbacks on Friday but if I miss hey at least I got a pair for once. Sorry for the extreme positivity. ....lol

Seems like everyone that got EA got salmon toes. So everyone going for leatherbacks on Friday?

Invoiced for both pairs :D
Are you using same shipping/credit card info as the EA pair?

I created a new account and used different shipping and credit card info for the salmon toe. Hoping the don’t cancel it since I got the EA pair in the morning.

Am I the only one that hasn’t gotten a cancellation for the second EA order? I used the same account but one checkout was desktop and the other mobile. I also have shop pay, fwiw.

Buddy of mine was in the Zoom meeting and did everything that was asked and picked one pair, but he never got any other email from KITH. Is anyone who was part of the Zoom and submitted everything still waiting for an email from KITH? If not, what's the best place for him to contact?

Buddy of mine was in the Zoom meeting and did everything that was asked and picked one pair, but he never got any other email from KITH. Is anyone who was part of the Zoom and submitted everything still waiting for an email from KITH? If not, what's the best place for him to contact?
Have him try the EA link?

Which Zoom meeting? I believe there were two sessions. One at 9:30am EST and the other one at 10:15am EST.

I was in the first meeting and only got a survey so far but no additional follow up. I did get the EA email though

Have him try the EA link?

Got 404 on that, but he got an EA email a bit after.

Which Zoom meeting? I believe there were two sessions. One at 9:30am EST and the other one at 10:15am EST.

He was in the 9:30 EST one.

I was in the first meeting and only got a survey so far but no additional follow up. I did get the EA email though

Yeah he just got the EA email. I think he only wanted one colorway anyway so I hope he's able to at least grab one in his size.

of my kith GLVs, one was an oop, one was in store, one was via trade, and one was resale. no loyalty for me lol

Back
Top Bottom