Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Was checking my email last night after copping AMM1’s and boom loyalty email from kith copped salmon toes (size 13’s are hard to come by ) super happy I copped diamond supplies back in the day or I wouldn’t had gotten the email.

I copped a couple pairs of GLV back in 2014?, cove and another pair and didn’t get the email. But much prefer being on NB loyalty emails I admit.

I copped a couple pairs of GLV back in 2014?, cove and another pair and didn’t get the email. But much prefer being on NB loyalty emails I admit.
You should try the EA link, my friend didn’t get an email for the link and he was able to get access. He’s been buying as long as I have.

sizing question..so I have a dozen of gl5..all of them are 11.5US and they have a perfect snug fit. I always thought that I could go for half a size up.. and I took this decision with the salmon toes.. lol.. :S my usual nike am1 size is 11.5 US.. my nb 992, 997,998, 1300 is 11 US. my asics gl3 size is 11.5 US (but again, I am thinking I could go half a size up here-mostly because the tongues don't close perfectly-after dozens of pairs I still haven't tried to size up).. do you think that 12 US in GL5 will fit me or they will be roomy? thanks!

now they give me access, 🤦🏿‍♂️ no size 12 fml
20211125_105713.jpg

sizing question..so I have a dozen of gl5..all of them are 11.5US and they have a perfect snug fit. I always thought that I could go for half a size up.. and I took this decision with the salmon toes.. lol.. :S my usual nike am1 size is 11.5 US.. my nb 992, 997,998, 1300 is 11 US. my asics gl3 size is 11.5 US (but again, I am thinking I could go half a size up here-mostly because the tongues don't close perfectly-after dozens of pairs I still haven't tried to size up).. do you think that 12 US in GL5 will fit me or they will be roomy? thanks!
Yes, I'm curious about sizing. I have always half-size up with GL5s, but I'm not sure if Ronnie fixed sizing with the Salmon Toe release. Can anyone from the Zoom calls advise if there was any mention of this?

Yes, I'm curious about sizing. I have always half-size up with GL5s, but I'm not sure if Ronnie fixed sizing with the Salmon Toe release. Can anyone from the Zoom calls advise if there was any mention of this?
half sized up...compared to what?:tongue:
and what's the problem with asics sizing currently?

half sized up...compared to what?:tongue:
and what's the problem with asics sizing currently?
From your typical True to Size. For example, before Asics went back to the OG shape of the GL3, I had always had to order 10.5 in lieu of my TTS 10.0. This was especially true for the GL5 as it has a sock-like fit. Then Asics release 'OG' editions of the GL3 which were true. I'm curious to know if this Kith release is doing the same by kicking-off a reshape of the GL5 that fits more true.

From your typical True to Size. For example, before Asics went back to the OG shape of the GL3, I had always had to order 10.5 in lieu of my TTS 10.0. This was especially true for the GL5 as it has a sock-like fit. Then Asics release 'OG' editions of the GL3 which were true. I'm curious to know if this Kith release is doing the same by kicking-off a reshape of the GL5 that fits more true.
ah..i see.. thanks for the info.. I haven't bought any retro asics over the last 4 years..so I guess your info made me more confused now..hahah!

ah..i see.. thanks for the info.. I haven't bought any retro asics over the last 4 years..so I guess your info made me more confused now..hahah!
No prob. Truth be told, I'm one of those douchebags that prefer a zeroed in fit, no exceptions. There's nothing I hate more than a shoe with a too tight fit or looking too long on me. To be honest, I haven't bought a GL5 in a long time. Perhaps, sizing has changed since I last purchased. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait and see when other headz start getting them in hand.

If you have a medium to wide foot, you should be golden. I have to go up a size to a size and a half in GLV collabs cause I really need a 12.5 and that's a unicorn size.

I wear an 11/11.5 in NB - 12 in Airmax and a 12.5/13 in GLV just cause I have such a wide forefoot.

No prob. Truth be told, I'm one of those douchebags that prefer a zeroed in fit, no exceptions. There's nothing I hate more than a shoe with a too tight fit or looking too long on me. To be honest, I haven't bought a GL5 in a long time. Perhaps, sizing has changed since I last purchased. Unfortunately, we'll have to wait and see when other headz start getting them in hand.

I’m the same way. My volcanos are a 10.5, and I went with a 10 for the salmon toes. I’m hoping the sizing was fixed as well.

From what I recall someone saying, Ronnie mentioned in the zoom call that he is trying to get these back to their original shape but it was upcoming and not the current release.

You should try the EA link, my friend didn’t get an email for the link and he was able to get access. He’s been buying as long as I have.

Thanks but as I read this, the EA email just popped through a moment ago, ordered Salmon Toes. Result!

Was able to checkout just now. Biggest they had left was a 10.5 so I took it. Needed an 11/ 11.5 though

From what I recall someone saying, Ronnie mentioned in the zoom call that he is trying to get these back to their original shape but it was upcoming and not the current release.
That was in reference to the 3, IIRC. At least that’s how I took that when I was on the zoom. It was paired w/comments about the material on the 1.0.

Back
Top Bottom