Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If anyone with access want to grab me an 8 it'd be much appreciated! Can try to help with your sizes tomorrow if they are gone today

Ended up checking the link and having EA. Luckily my size was still in stock for the salmons. I guess my email went to my spam folder yesterday.

Was checking my email last night after copping AMM1’s and boom loyalty email from kith copped salmon toes (size 13’s are hard to come by ) super happy I copped diamond supplies back in the day or I wouldn’t had gotten the email.

Bruh! The only Gel Lyte 5s I've ever bought were these. Crazy that a purchase from seven years ago got us access.

Was waiting for this ea, got it this morning and somehow forgot to check out while cooking now big sizes are gone

so, I didn’t cook

I’m the same way. My volcanos are a 10.5, and I went with a 10 for the salmon toes. I’m hoping the sizing was fixed as well.
I ended copping 0.5 up in Leatherbacks (Salmon Toes sold out in my size when I got to my email). Damn, wish I had read thegatorviking thegatorviking 's comment before I copped. If they're too long, bet they going up for sell.

I needed a 8.5 but they gone so got a sz 8 in Salmon Toe's.
If anyone could help me with that 8.5 i got a 8 in the salmon toes.

46B66A8A-195C-478F-B6D7-3968BA9F9AEC.jpeg

so regarding EA, I got a late response from customer care, if you order 2nd pair you get all orders cancelled.
However it is not clear what will happen tomorrow, can you buy both cws? if you already have 1 cw from the EA, can you order the other cw at the wide online release without having your orders cancelled? :S ah...

Back
Top Bottom