Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wow that captcha had to be perfect.... I did it like 5 times and it sold out by then. Also the KITH app is garbage. **** maybe I'm just salty

The damn leatherbacks sold out on me...wtf?!

Got in and it said less than a minute wait, then switched to 2 minutes and sold out smh. Ahh well.

Happy I got the STs yesterday but thats some BS

I thought this was going to be easy. I can't believe I didn't get the loyalty email. Oh well.
I'm not sure how I didn't get it either, I bought the asics GLIII Made In Japan Militia colorway which also meant I bought the GL3.1 Militia. I originally had entered that raffle to get the GL3 Salmon Toe 2.0. The GLV is my favorite shoe, the Salmon toe is my favorite ****ing colorway. Ughhhh this one hurts a lot

Tried grabbing a 10.5 for my friend. Thought I was doing something because I had an early link (confirmation page under "my accounr" from the EA pairs took you to the landing page). Carted quick, got through captcha in one try, had less than a minute to wait in the queue...sold out 15 seconds later.

Same for a size 11!!! Welp what I've learned is thats simply money saved. If I need them I know where to find them. Thankful I got EA for the Salmon toe so very happy!
I know every sneaker release not picked up is money saved until you gotta shell money to get them off stockx. sneaker industry for lames

Back
Top Bottom