Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These joints is fire in hand I wish I woulda got the other color to

Attachments

• 29D52004-85E1-4D8C-9C64-146275C5A841.jpeg
    29D52004-85E1-4D8C-9C64-146275C5A841.jpeg
    335.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 4579615E-D8E6-4616-BAB0-84B283DFCA40.jpeg
    4579615E-D8E6-4616-BAB0-84B283DFCA40.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 78
question
anyone order around the 4th (non footwear)
and not get shipping yet?

had an order on 2 hoodies on the 4th from the early access kithmas launch
still no shipping

They’re backed up on shipping everytime I inquire about shipping they give me the option to cancel

Anyone order the kith x Terrex snow jackets in the past and can comment on waterproofing? Don’t see a waterproof rating or a similar style on adidas.com. Thanks!

Got the EA email yesterday morning but didn’t see it until an hour after and the shoes were down to only a 9.5. Will try for them tomorrow. Not much engagement on the IG post about them so hopefully it won’t be too bad.

Puffer zip offs are a must. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve hit the slopes when it’s cold enough for pants but as soon as the sun hit 52 degress above the horizon I instantly wished I was wearing shorts.

Puffer zip offs are a must. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve hit the slopes when it’s cold enough for pants but as soon as the sun hit 52 degress above the horizon I instantly wished I was wearing shorts.
What size you get? I'm a 31/32 waist but I usually go M in bottoms. Are these adjustable? I'm looking at grabbing a S according to sizing chart.

No this is not a trap. Ever since I was a youngling from Queens I had always dreamed of becoming a Jedi. Now, after years of hard work of cruising the Dagobah system I am ready to share with all of you Star Wars for Kith.

Made with the finest materials this side of Tatooine this collection is set to release on December 20. Available at Kith Aspen , Kith Endor, Kith Hoth, Kith Naboo and online at Kith.com.

May the force be with you. -Ronald

Back
Top Bottom