Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got shipping on my EA Star Wars rug which is surprisingly fast cause they mentioned it in several places to expect 5-10 days for shipping.

its hit or miss with what they actually have in hand and ready to ship vs whats held up with all the shipping delays

I should’ve ordered the Stormtrooper rug so I can put that in my classroom..oh well the resale route I go

Still waiting on 75% of my kithmas and if my EA Star Wars is canceled or not. Also waiting on supreme from almost 3 weeks ago. Good times.

Noticed My UPS MY CHOICE app got a shipping update. No shipping email yet bet I’m gonna assume it’s my Salmon Toe GLV’S. Check your app guess labels are being made.

C28528CF-985E-4168-9D67-5B224E9FBA29.jpeg

Damn no UPS update here yet for me..

Edit. I should note that mine were just Leatherbacks, seems everyone who got shipping so far was for Salmon Toes. That Leatherback container gotta start moving man :lol:

Last edited:
Damn no UPS update here yet for me..

Edit. I should note that mine were just Leatherbacks, seems everyone who got shipping so far was for Salmon Toes. That Leatherback container gotta start moving man :lol:
That’s what I’m saying lol Hopefully we get movement on the Leatherbacks before the end of the year.

if y ou were able to enter.

you got you pair on...

LOX

Back
Top Bottom