Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

can you show the rest of the items por favor
There you go
45C9A8C5-CC60-45D3-B789-29A7D3F8F671.png

UPS shipment notification has been updated to canceled for me today. Ronnie playing games this holiday season! :rofl:
For ST? Mine just says label created. But damn I'm bummed. The white Nike/Kith/NBA ls from last year is one of my favorite shirts. It's not as box and short and some Kith stuff. And the white zip up jacket last year is easily my favorite jacket bc it's light and that's all I need in Florida. I really don't wear black though so this sucks. Will still probably cop this year's jacket and ls tee though.

Got the cancellation for my label, then got a new one as well for the STs. Looks like it won't reach CA until January. 🤷

For ST? Mine just says label created. But damn I'm bummed. The white Nike/Kith/NBA ls from last year is one of my favorite shirts. It's not as box and short and some Kith stuff. And the white zip up jacket last year is easily my favorite jacket bc it's light and that's all I need in Florida. I really don't wear black though so this sucks. Will still probably cop this year's jacket and ls tee though.
Looks like they created new labels. New shipment should be here by Friday!! Hopefully yours will be the same.

For all the Leatherback folks, check UPS. I didn't get any notifications or anything, but it's showing up as being ready to be picked up with a 12/29 delivery. Can't wait!! Will be stoked if they arrive before the end of the year.

The loyalty program is clutch. Got both home and now away AF1s from it. I noticed any time Kith and Nike collab on shirts it’s made on Nike quality tees and not the Kith fit so it’s an easy pass on the clothing.

Back
Top Bottom