Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Still waiting on kithmas. CS has no actual answers besides generic shipping delays.

EA Star Wars still unfilled.

Just give me my actual money back at this point. I don’t want store credit

Still waiting on kithmas. CS has no actual answers besides generic shipping delays.

EA Star Wars still unfilled.

Just give me my actual money back at this point. I don’t want store credit
Yeah they can keep that store credit BS. Gimme my shirt or my money.

With multiple drops in a quick span and a holiday in there I just assumed orders would be delayed. I'll get it when I get it.

A little transparency would go a long way tho.

This thread and the supreme thread is filled with shipping complaints. Just let people know shipping might take a month plus.

A little transparency would go a long way tho.

This thread and the supreme thread is filled with shipping complaints. Just let people know shipping might take a month plus.
so transparent you didn't even see it! 🤷🏿‍♂️
Screenshot_20211228-153933_Chrome.jpg

How's the sizing on the GL5s? I don't have any help lytes but do have some new balances; 1300, 993, and 990v3. Anybody have those models as well and can speak on the GL5s in comparison? I would appreciate it!

How's the sizing on the GL5s? I don't have any help lytes but do have some new balances; 1300, 993, and 990v3. Anybody have those models as well and can speak on the GL5s in comparison? I would appreciate it!

GLV fit me snug in TTS, but that's what I stick with because I already have a ton. You can prob go up .5 and be fine, too. Just do NOT size down (which I do for 993 and 990v3.... .5 down from TTS)

Speaking of GLV, my Leatherback tracking that was supposedly "ready for pickup" for a week just got canceled and now there's a new tracking number on my UPS that says on the way.

GLV fit me snug in TTS, but that's what I stick with because I already have a ton. You can prob go up .5 and be fine, too. Just do NOT size down (which I do for 993 and 990v3.... .5 down from TTS)

Speaking of GLV, my Leatherback tracking that was supposedly "ready for pickup" for a week just got canceled and now there's a new tracking number on my UPS that says on the way.
Thanks. I don't size down in my MiUSA new balances due to having one slightly wide foot so I'll try getting my MiUSA size in the GL5s. Luckily my size isn't super expensive. Appreciate the help.

the exact same thing happened to me today. just got a new tracking number

Long shot… my feet have shrunk and my size 11 GLV salmon toes are too big. Anyone want to swap a 10.5?

Back
Top Bottom