Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Star Wars order just got dropped off. I think I have a label that’s been created and deleted 3 times now for panel 1 STs but no movement. That’s all that I’m worried about at this point.

did anybody get the storm trooper rug? i'm curious as to the size in person. it was listed as being 48" in circumference, which makes it 15" wide, no?

did anybody get the storm trooper rug? i'm curious as to the size in person. it was listed as being 48" in circumference, which makes it 15" wide, no?
idk. I think measurement is incorrect. on Ron's IG preview with Daniel Arsham, the rug looked pretty big.
also,
1639853723366.png

So the carriers are the ones putting all the orders together? I got 4 things from the Star Wars drops, one thing has shipped from that order and it was yesterday, under fulfillment status it says partial, but yeah it’s because the carriers are experiencing shipping delays.. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Carriers go both ways b.

Manufacturer to store/warehouse.

Store/warehouse to consumer.

It's not that complicated.

How's the sizing on the GL5s? I don't have any help lytes but do have some new balances; 1300, 993, and 990v3. Anybody have those models as well and can speak on the GL5s in comparison? I would appreciate it!
half up from your 1300, 990v3 ..I wear in 1300 and 990v3 size 11 US and the ideal size for me in gl5 is 11.5 US.. also 12 US works fine..

Inquired if EA Star Wars was canceled since it was over the limit and sat unfulfilled. They said first few weeks of Jan.

It’s out for delivery lol
You think the CS agent is out there tracking which specific container your stuff is on? They got word that the last of the Star Wars stuff will be received and sent out to customers in the first few weeks of January. So that's what they tell people that ask.

I swear some of you need to get a job working the stock room at David Z to get a basic understanding of how business and commerce work.

You think the CS agent is out there tracking which specific container your stuff is on? They got word that the last of the Star Wars stuff will be received and sent out to customers in the first few weeks of January. So that's what they tell people that ask.

I swear some of you need to get a job working the stock room at David Z to get a basic understanding of how business and commerce work.
They need to grow up in queens first

Relax cheech I just thought it was humorous.

Back
Top Bottom